PDA

View Full Version : Super Sneaky Spy Guy - Gold Thief

selfdefiant
07-06-2010, 14:58:18
Super Sneaky Spy Guy - Gold Thief is another new point and click adventure from Melting-Mindz.com. Sneaky is on the trail of a gold thief that stole gold from the local museum. He needs your help finding several items, solving puzzles to get back the stolen gold.

Play Here! (http://melting-mindz.com/sssg_gold_thief.php)

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
Enter text here...

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Michelle
07-06-2010, 15:48:14
Hello!

Anybody else want to play this? I have a lot of stuff, but, I'm kind of stuck going in circles now.

I am particularly curious about the dark view to the right of the tv. I have a fuse and lightbulb, but, I can't seem to light up that space...

Oh, progress. Got silver key, golg key and black key. Lighter used, 8 colored marble, used sliced lemon, user hammer and screwdriver and wrench. Got battery from remote for mouse. Used mp3 w/ headphones, used mirror. Memory card from camera. Used fuse, shined up a penny...

Still can't light up dark room and I think the power cord is in there.

tkjswalk
07-06-2010, 16:55:28
If you get Light bulb (which I forget which room it is in), place it high in the center of dark room. I cant get either code even using MP3 clue and mirror. Code for box under Out of Order TV, I got five letters and tried lots of orders. Also cant get 4 digit code for lock under tv....or penny or fuse, but I suspect if I get the above, I will get there.

Found fuse, got penny, got 4 digit code. Just lacking code under out of order tv and two (maybe only one) marbles. (Red, and maybe black(might be empty slot).

Michelle
07-06-2010, 16:59:45
If you get Light bulb (which I forget which room it is in), place it high in the center of dark room. I cant get either code even using MP3 clue and mirror. Code for box under Out of Order TV, I got five letters and tried lots of orders. Also cant get 4 digit code for lock under tv....or penny or fuse, but I suspect if I get the above, I will get there.

THANK YOU!!!!

reaps

That's what I got and it worked on metal box.

tkjswalk
07-06-2010, 17:02:42
i used that, let me try again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW, it worked this time. May be my last marble. going to check it out.

Nope, gotta recheck my order, but it looks like I need a black one......

Michelle
07-06-2010, 17:03:51
I still need black and blue marble. Do you remember where those were?

Use screwdriver and fuse on the right side of hot tub to get penny. Rinse penny with cut lemon for 4 digit code under tv.

tkjswalk
07-06-2010, 17:05:03
I still need black and blue marble. Do you remember where those were?

Shoot no. I need black also, thought it might be a blank one. I will look back through to see where blue one was.

Michelle
07-06-2010, 17:08:08
I edited my post above with clues for 4 digit code. I hope it helps.

Also, Boy am I glad you are here! I have been going alone for an hour or more on this thing!

nin_man
07-06-2010, 17:08:16
I am not even that far. I have lit lighter, mp3 player (no headphones), knife, cut lemon, screwdriver, green marble, fuse, laptop power cord and blue marble

I can only get into 7 different areas, I've found four doors for which I have no keys, and I'm wondering if I have missed something simple.

amy_ctin
07-06-2010, 17:08:27
The blue one was on the right bed in the black room.
I can't find the blackl one either.
It's not a blank one either.

yellow-purple-brown-pink-black
red-blue-green-white-orange

Michelle
07-06-2010, 17:18:10
I am not even that far. I have lit lighter, mp3 player (no headphones), knife, cut lemon, screwdriver, green marble, fuse, laptop power cord and blue marble

I can only get into 7 different areas, I've found four doors for which I have no keys, and I'm wondering if I have missed something simple.

You may have missed this:
Use knife on corner of couch in first view of couch as you enter from the entry hall I think I got a key there that led to a lot of progress.

tkjswalk
07-06-2010, 17:18:43
I edited my post above with clues for 4 digit code. I hope it helps.

Also, Boy am I glad you are here! I have been going alone for an hour or more on this thing!

I was over at EG24 and working about an hour alone there, so I came here and hoped someone was still working. I Just need the black marble and I am done.

Also, to the colors posted above, I was thinking the downward pointing triangle linked to the top row because of the triangle on the safe?? Not sure, will find out when we find the black one....

amy_ctin
07-06-2010, 17:22:23
So, nobody found the black marble?

Michelle
07-06-2010, 17:22:37
I was over at EG24 and working about an hour alone there, so I came here and hoped someone was still working. I Just need the black marble and I am done.

Also, to the colors posted above, I was thinking the downward pointing triangle linked to the top row because of the triangle on the safe?? Not sure, will find out when we find the black one....

I was on EG24, too. I post as Hey Holly!! on there. (My daughters AIM login)

I have seen both color clues and I believe the up and down arrows are significant.

I still can't find blue or black though.

Blue was on a bed? Was a tool used?

And no black marble yet.

nin_man
07-06-2010, 17:23:45
You may have missed this:
Use knife on corner of couch in first view of couch as you enter from the entry hall I think I got a key there that led to a lot of progress.

I sure did, my laptop screen is too small so I guess I missed it. Stuff is happening now, thanks!

amy_ctin
07-06-2010, 17:24:34
You have to move the pillow from that bed. No tool is necessary.

tkjswalk
07-06-2010, 17:28:57
There was one you had to click on the knob on a bed post and it turned into a marble. I don't rember what color. But it was in the upstairs room with computer I think. Where the red pillows are. Again, after several hours, I don't remember.

Michelle
07-06-2010, 17:29:42
Oh got it! The room that was black. I thought you meant the room we opened with a black key. Dur.

Thank you

That One from the bedpost was the purple one. First one I got.

Now we just need black. How are you coming there Nin-Man?

amy_ctin
07-06-2010, 17:30:04
It was not the black one. I don't remember the colour either.

tkjswalk
07-06-2010, 17:34:14
Found the black one. I will try spoiler here in just a minute.
I am OUTTA there!

tkjswalk
07-06-2010, 17:36:30
move stones lower left of hot tub...

Silly, not left, but right......

Michelle
07-06-2010, 17:36:45
I found it too!

Yeah! 2 hours, 5 minutes and 35 seconds.

Time well spent! :)

Thanks everybody! It got a lot more fun when you all showed up.

tkjswalk
07-06-2010, 17:40:21
Felt like 3 hours, but had to sprinkle some work in there, so timer must have stopped.
55 minutes, 32 seconds.

Thanks for everyone's help.

amy_ctin
07-06-2010, 17:45:47
I found the black marble but it dosen't work. I've clicked on the white thing on the right but nothing. I've clicked every triangle too.
Nothing!

I did it!
i'm out!

tkjswalk
07-06-2010, 17:55:26

See my previous message to the way you had colors listed. Try flipping them top to bottom and bottom to top?

nin_man
07-06-2010, 18:57:51
I was coming along pretty well and then I went and had lunch. I had found all but the purple marble on my own, though.

Funny thing is, I have no idea where to put these things now that I have them.

Edit: Found it. This just isn't my day to be playing games, I guess.

Michelle
07-06-2010, 19:14:09
In the bedroom where you got the cd. On the right wall slide the mirror/picture thing

nin_man
07-06-2010, 19:20:56
Yeah, I finally got there. And then I discovered I don't actually know my colors, so that took too long to solve.

Good game, dumb player. :D

Nipsu
07-06-2010, 20:52:13
Okay, i'm stuck so i need help. I have now: lighter, sliced lemon, knife, fuse, scerdriver, green and - brown marble, mouse ( no batterys in it),camera ( i got from it memory card), Golden key, brown key( used), and finally i have mirror.

Where i can get code to tv and metal box?

And i have problem to get yellow marble down....

PS. Sorry my bad english.. I'm from Finland... :what:

Yvonne
07-06-2010, 21:45:52
Nice game...thanks for all your help..:P

@Nipsu....read back on the pages of this thread and you will find your answers..
Good luck..:)

Nipsu
07-06-2010, 21:57:44
Okay, i'm stuck so i need help. I have now: lighter, sliced lemon, knife, fuse, scerdriver, green and - brown marble, mouse ( no batterys in it),camera ( i got from it memory card), Golden key, brown key( used), and finally i have mirror.

Where i can get code to tv and metal box?

And i have problem to get yellow marble down....

PS. Sorry my bad english.. I'm from Finland... :what:

Okay, i have used black and golden key. What i need so i can computer
to work? I have also light bulb but i can't get in the lamp.
I get also orange marble with wrench down! Aaand i got tv work!! Yey!!

Yeyy! I'm out of this game! Good game, thanks for the hints! :smileydance:

Misia&Michael
07-06-2010, 23:08:14
finally out - 40 minutes 26 seconds! thanks for hints about the colour code, the rest I discovered by myself :)

Elvis
07-07-2010, 12:48:34
Anyone know how to light up the dark bedroom?

I am pulling my hair out
:pcsmasher

Got it!
You have to look at the top of the screen and my laptop was cutting it off.

Woot!

NannaJoy
07-07-2010, 22:25:18
see I was late getting here. Why can't I just stand on the table to reach that object? Hmm.. :) I do not have a key yet Have 9 things - found 10 but one used and gone.
Now 18 things. Nice view.
The man in this house is like someone I know - just leave the object where ever you use it.
small hot tub .. and dinner about ready. Back in awhile

BchBum
07-08-2010, 00:24:41
phew-48mins

NannaJoy
07-08-2010, 01:26:22
I had dinner and after dinner coffee on the porch mid game. Back and hunting room where I place items. I placed some there and found more in the last 10 or so minutes. i'll have to change order since I've found the two codes ..
And done. As score depends on time I won't post mine.

SueJ999
07-19-2010, 21:01:10
Looking for things like hot tub, remote, door for the gold key, Light Bulb!

Oh GEEZ!! Making a lot more progress now... missed an entire series of views!!

Can't Find Purple Ball!!