Asylum 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asylum 2

Asylum 2 is a new point and click adventure game from Melting-Mindz. Some days don't go so well, this is one of those days. You are walking home late and see a light from inside the old asylum that hasn't been in operation for over twenty years. You decide to check it out..... Good luck and have fun!

Play this game here!

Play on Gamershood

hmm - need some keys or a sledgehammer. have 5 items.
    7 now. Distracted as General Hospital is on.
    LOL - thought I had an item to use - but that item was picked up in a different game. I used an item to get an item that I also used.
    Time for a porch break
    Last edited by NannaJoy; 08-06-2010, 21:27:34.

Comment

Out with a little help from EG24.

Never did use the
      for anything, though.

Comment

I went from porch to bed for a nap and I stopped by the kitchen to make a sandwich... brought my dinner to computer to see where I was. And Nin_man didn't leave me a clue for where to put it.
        Found the place for it! Yippee. And a bit more progress.
        Too break to check email - thought something would come to me while doing something else. One more run through the rooms to see if I can find something and then to bed. Found green gem!

Back - and I made lousy notes yesterday.

Time to check with EG I guess .. I found one more thing that I didn't find yesterday. can't force clock. things that should go some place. a list of things I could use. Hot spots that don't seem to have a thing.

One key I have not found is listed on EG is in the first 3 items someone else found. OK - they had found other things .. LOL as I had to find other things first.

Out ..
        Last edited by NannaJoy; 08-08-2010, 00:15:26.

Comment

the controls made it kinda annoying...
          My Motto:enjoy life and dare to dance like a PANDA!!!

Comment

Getting all kinds of paper here... and a few things
            Wish it had a map so I knew where I was going

Did use a bit of help from the walkthrough (would have missed way too much otherwise!). Very nice game though!
            Last edited by SueJ999; 08-17-2010, 16:04:01.

Comment

Working...
            X