PDA

View Full Version : Worst moments of your life

doglover
08-29-2006, 12:10:36
In this thread you can share your worst moments, the moments when you fell very bad or sad.
I know this thread wont long much, because there are always people that don't like to share this kind of fellings with other people, or it will be deleted for some reason...

Here are my "worst moments":
My dog's death: When my dog died I felt really, really sad. I felt that I could have done something to avoid it, but now I know I couldn't have done anything. :(
Change of school: Now that I go to 10th grade, I have to change school...but I don't want...I don't want to leave some of my friends!!! But...I have no chance.......
Lies: I hate when someone lies to me. Especially when my friends lie...I fell that they can trust me and there's no need to lie me! But sometimes that happens...It's kinda sad...

Now...I'll let you guys say whatever you want...

I.N.V.U
08-31-2006, 02:11:29
the worst moment of my life, is telling the worst moment of my life right now. so i'd rather not. ha.
ok, so the worst moment of my life was telling someone else the worst moment of my life.

Maniac
08-31-2006, 10:00:20
uhhh.

Adventure
09-02-2006, 23:02:32
the worst moment of my life, is telling the worst moment of my life right now. so i'd rather not. ha.
ok, so the worst moment of my life was telling someone else the worst moment of my life.

Good answer! :D And 100% correct if you telling it to the wrong person. I experienced that once. :shy:

Andyman999
09-02-2006, 23:22:48
Worst Moment and Scariest was when i couldnt get to any1 when i was choking on apple "skin". Couldn't breath for 3 mins.

Mistery
09-02-2006, 23:24:04
OMG, and then? Could you spit it out or did somebody come in?

darknessinferno
09-02-2006, 23:24:37
mine like ur dog story it happend to me too poor pepper and wen i almost drownd and wen i was like 3 and got locked in my room with out a light on

Andyman999
09-02-2006, 23:26:51
OMG, and then? Could you spit it out or did somebody come in?

as i was trying to climb up the stairs to my mom i spat it out. Scared me to death so i didn't eat apples for a month, i also didnt talk for a couple weeks.

BeanMan3
09-02-2006, 23:27:26
Mine was when my big bro had a hip dislocation from playing rugby(injury in april 2006) and had to go to hospital for 6 weeks!He came out of hospital with cruches (or however you spell them) but he does not have them anymore because his hip is better YAY!

Mistery
09-02-2006, 23:28:32
Yes, that must be a very frightening experience. Good that you could spit it out.

Andyman999
09-02-2006, 23:32:51
I'm glad i did too. Ty for your consern. Anyone else?

darknessinferno
09-02-2006, 23:35:52
mine like ur dog story it happend to me too poor pepper and wen i almost drownd (fell in a pool (deapend) and i dint know how to swim) and wen i was like 3 and got locked in my room with out a light on and i frade of dark then

ya that must have ben scary

doglover
09-02-2006, 23:36:06
as i was trying to climb up the stairs to my mom i spat it out. Scared me to death so i didn't eat apples for a month, i also didnt talk for a couple weeks.
Uou...That's really scary!!! Thank god you split it out! If something like that happened with me...You bet I wouldn't eat apples to the rest of my life lol

mine like ur dog story it happend to me too poor pepper and wen i almost drownd (fell in a pool (deapend) and i dint know how to swim) and wen i was like 3 and got locked in my room with out a light on and i frade of dark then

ya that must have ben scary
I'm afraid of the dark...brrr....lol

Lilliputt
09-02-2006, 23:46:30
I think my scariest moment was when my elder brother was in a car accident. It was on a winters day, the road was very slippery but he was very carful driving that VW beatle. Then in a curve he lost control over it and the car went into a spin. The car crasched into a drift by the side of the road. Somehow he got out of it without a scratch but was very chocked by it. The police later told as he had been wise to drive so slowly, another couple were apperently not that carefull and died when they lost control of the car in the same curve where my brother lost control over his.

What gets to me is that he fel guilty for wrecking the car. Excuse me? Am I missing something?! Since when is a car more imporatant then a car??!!!

darknessinferno
09-03-2006, 00:05:23
mine like ur dog story it happend to me too poor pepper when i almost drownd (fell in a pool (deapend) and i dint know how to swim)when i was like 3 and got locked in my room with out a light on and i still afrade of darkwen i bolted out of the living room in my house i skimed my head on the side of a table corner and blood came rushing out so bloody i thout i would die i was scared and my hands were red from the blood

fredskywalker
10-27-2006, 20:30:34
It all started when my girlfriend left me. Eventually I had to leave my appartment and I wasnt sure where to go, so might as well leave for nowhere and see where the roads would take me. I sold my little TV and VCR, the only things of real value I had and took off without telling anyone with only that money in my pockets. My original plan was to go across Canada and go down from there to California. Thats about 4000km. To make this story short, I got to Calgary, someone broke into my car and stole everying single thing I owned in my life at that point. That pretty much ended my trip. And I'm not telling what I had to do to come back home.

EscapeGirl
10-28-2006, 07:12:41
@ Fred....That's awful...I'm sorry to hear that...
@ Hyper...wow....you are an unlucky fox....;) But really...those are some awful moments!!
@ Lilli...My brother was in a VW Rabbit as a passenger when his friend crashed the car. There was a cliff, litterally a couple hundred feet high, right next to the embankment the car flipped over into. My brother survived and I am so grateful. I can completely understand your situation. And my brother? He was so out of it after the accident, that all he could say was that he lost his $12 gas cap. :o

Lilliputt
10-28-2006, 11:23:26
Yeah, brothers do have strange ideas in frightening situations. I'm very glad your brother survived the accident, though. I think the shock of what could have happned is da worst...

Maniac
10-28-2006, 11:41:00
hmm, i dont have any worse moments but i do have lot of bad moments.
Most of them when im embarrased by someone infront of lot of people.
But i would really say that the worst years of my life even if i live to 100 has been when i was 10 to when i was 15.
Im almost 17 currently.

bread
12-06-2006, 23:02:34
when i pissed myself when i was on a rollercoaster with my friends...

mister mr
01-11-2007, 06:38:43
the worst moments in my life are my grandads death and my cats death ( my cat onlyu died yesterday). i cried like there was no tommorow. :'(

MsInterpret
01-30-2007, 11:01:14
The worst moments in my life was when my daughter's dad broke up with me a week AFTER I gave birth to our child.

Another worst moment was when I "exploded"...Here's the story...
I remember the day, it was Halloween and I was in Kindergarden/care and I had to use the bathroom, but my teacher would not let me go. Finally after the school day was about to be over she finally lets me go (mind you this is the bladder of a 6 year old), so we used a unisex bathroom with two stalls. I went in the stall but ended up pee-peeing on myself and I was so mad I started to cry. Then this boy walks in looks under my stall and is like "Are you alright". That freaks me out so my nose starts bleeding and then I throw up on myself. ARGH! And what do I get for all that? A popcorn candy ball!

EscapeGirl
01-30-2007, 11:07:56
@Mister Mr.....I can relate to the feeling of a lost favorite kitty. :( Biiiiiiig :hug2: to you for having to go through that. It's rough. Hope you are doing better now. :)

@ Ms. Interpret.......Awwwww......Those just sound like some horrible and traumatic memories!! :o Biiiiiiiig :hug2: for you, too. :)