PDA

View Full Version : Treasure of Big Totem #11

GrannyPeggy
08-14-2010, 22:14:18
I believe I may be the first to post this installment; if I'm wrong, please correct it for me. I played it already on another site, and it's a good chapter with many puzzling bits to solve!
Play here: http://www.esklavos.com/bigtotem11/

Treasure of Big Totem 11 is the eleventh episode of Treasure of Big Totem point and click adventure game created by Federico Rutenberg, the creator of Esklavos and Doctor Ku game series. Amara, the last member come to the island. She have to fin the scroll. But it isn't an easy task. She must align the sun with the earth and the moon. Good luck and have fun!

tipper75
08-15-2010, 02:03:08
I am off to the fountain of wishes:D

Kzin
08-15-2010, 05:20:29
The mechanism was easy...but to make the balls...:cattail:

Purp
08-15-2010, 07:15:30
I can't seem to make the hammer.

Did it. Didn't see rock on the other rock off to the left and behind her. Combined rock wth stick then rock & stick with string, et voila!

Ok, it took awhile. I'm done, now.

Perkqueen
08-16-2010, 03:37:35
okay the mechanism is not easy to me...i get they match the clues but i cant exactly figure out what to do? any help?

okay now im for sure i got it but what are you supposed to do when solved? is something supposed to happen?

mpcdaly
08-16-2010, 14:14:46
okay the mechanism is not easy to me...i get they match the clues but i cant exactly figure out what to do? any help?

okay now im for sure i got it but what are you supposed to do when solved? is something supposed to happen?

i find the mechanism very hard also. everything else was easy. a white ball is supposed to appear at the top of one of the pillars. I did what the walkthrough said and nothing happened.

tipper75
08-16-2010, 15:28:21

i find the mechanism very hard also. everything else was easy. a white ball is supposed to appear at the top of one of the pillars. I did what the walkthrough said and nothing happened.

After solving the code for a pillar, come back out and click the light colored rectangle on that pillar. A cloud will appear above it. Then place a ball in each cloud.Good Luck :clover:

allysanne
08-16-2010, 15:45:10
what do i do with the bottle

I did it!! much easier 2nd time around lol

NannaJoy
08-16-2010, 18:17:53
Well, I have begun .. Have 4 items and a cloud. Progress? BTW I use envelopes that mail arrives in to make notes on - good way to use something more than one time.
cloud over middle stone missing and I thought I did them right - ? one stone I had turned to dust. *sigh* think I'll start over to see if the one you do forms cloud over the writing. nvm - figured it out. Still getting dust :(
Created a tool, a mixture inside of ?, and have ?fabric but only one stone over stones. Lots of head scratching today.
off to fountain of wishes - with most of my hair. He took it all! Didn't even offer to share!

KAOS
08-16-2010, 20:17:48
ok need to start again :( i used all my balls up!!!! (no pun intended) know what to do so hopefully finished it soon :) i was on the wrong track and now have 2 balls and now looking for something to eat?

That was hard but finally off to the fountain of wishes :)

aurion
08-20-2010, 11:14:57
All I've done so far is get three little clouds above the rocks .. what's next? A lot of frantic clicking, I expect!

Okay .. a little progress.
I've made a hammer by joining a sharp stone with the stick and the bit of string

Finally (with help) I'm off to the Fountain of Wishes.

Yvonne
08-28-2010, 22:57:43
Yay I made it.
Thanks Purp for the help with making the item.