Lemon Tea Room Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemon Tea Room Escape

Lemon Tea Room Escape is another new Japanese point and click type room escape game from Sakura. In this escape game, again you are locked in a room and you try to escape the room by finding items and solving puzzles. Good luck.

http://parallellove.sakura.ne.jp/escape157.html

Please use spoilers to give hints:[ SPOILER="Name of spoiler"]Enter text here.[/SPOILER]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days. Thank you.
    Don't forget you are awesome.

Wow, everyone must have been anticipating the new Sakura game... busy busy busy...

They just get a little trickier every time! But I'm out (with a little help from EG24 on the code--as usual, I need help with that)

THANKS!
    Last edited by SueJ999; 08-20-2010, 21:37:22.

Comment

yay out on my on

Comment

Wow, I am stuck in a Sakura game. I have the red and blue balls, and a mallet. Really hoping for a POP

Edit; POP worked after computer crash. I am out
        Last edited by tipper75; 08-21-2010, 03:05:20.

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

tipper, for hammer

Comment

i cannot find grween ball i tried to set yellow box on wall to nut but wont open ive tried to force by using all combos still wont open

Comment

Originally posted by bluedragon39 View Post
              i cannot find grween ball i tried to set yellow box on wall to nut but wont open ive tried to force by using all combos still wont open

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

The game is Othello - a minute to learn, a life time to master. I'm stumped by yellow thing on the wall - thought I saw the hint but not working for me. *sigh*
                Aha! See I've not refreshed there is the hint I need and I thought I got something else there.
                Out - perfect ...
                Last edited by NannaJoy; 08-21-2010, 21:13:15.

Comment

No problem with this one. Really easy number code for a change.

Comment

No more brute forcing puzzle solutions. You have to see the solution for them to work. Another good week for finding tea.

Comment

needed a POP moment for color code

Comment

Working...
                      X