Symon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Symon

An experimental point and click type flash game. The puzzles try to reproduce the odd logic of dreams, where things make sense, but not quite. This logic becomes the underlying system of the game, which generates new puzzles procedurally whenever you start dreaming. The theme (being in a dream) is therefore embodied in the game design, which at the same time aims at introducing replayability in the adventure game genre.

Symon Game

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler]Enter text here[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for at least 7 days.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

This game is sad, strange and challenging.
    I like it.
    And i finished all 3 dreams.
    Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
    sigpic
    Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

There are only three?Three themes maybebut there are many different dreams.

Comment

I pick up items and then they dissapear and I can't do anything with them.

Comment

Have a masterly artisan hammering away and nothing else seems to be happening. Hmm..
          Edit: restarted - now have "me" in hospital bed, a frog, a gravedigger .. and found items I pick up way down under dream. Have items wanted but they not exactly right and thus turned down. Need a key. washed a few things and that helped with one. Evidently I do not dream this way - its a struggle ... passing for now
          Last edited by NannaJoy; 09-03-2010, 20:58:41.

Comment

i found this to be an interesting game...didnt kno there were multiple endings
            My Motto:enjoy life and dare to dance like a PANDA!!!

Comment

Working...
            X