PDA

View Full Version : Alice Is Dead 3

GamersHood
09-10-2010, 14:56:31
Another cool point and click game in Alice is Dead game series. Enjoy!

The game is not suitable for young players.

Alice is Dead 3 Game (http://www.gamershood.com/13599/point-and-click/alice-is-dead-3)

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here

Please do not post a video walkthrough for at least 7 days.

nin_man
09-10-2010, 15:21:53
I was just coming to post this. Out, what a weird ending.

New1000
09-10-2010, 15:25:13
Huh, title of this topic made me confused.
anyway, im done.
Strange game...

Purp
09-10-2010, 22:10:10
I'm...Done, I guess. I'm sorry it ended that way. Great series of games.

nin_man
09-10-2010, 23:29:22
There was a scene after the end credits, in case anyone missed it.

tipper75
09-11-2010, 00:56:45
Sure is a lot to read, I don't read fast. I'll let you know my progress:)

Edit: I may be too tired for this one tonight, I'll give it a go in the morning:(

I'm done, that was weird:P

old biker
09-11-2010, 20:46:55
nice game ,but violent
and never used code from book

Meonius
09-13-2010, 20:58:37
I enjoyed playing through all three of the games in the series. I didn't mind the ending either.
After all, a rabbit can only have so much luck before it runs out. An attempt on his life had already been made once, and had he not escaped prison he would have been killed there. That's twice he managed to elude death in the series. Also consider that he is an assassin, and I'd wager that he's made a fair bit more enemies than friends.

nice game ,but violent
and never used code from book
About the code:
The code is a throwback to the first Alice is Dead. In that game you need to figure out the combination to a briefcase. The diary explains Rabbit has been having issues with his memory. As such he wrote the combination to his briefcase in his diary to help him remember. The combination in the diary is the same as the one for the briefcase in the first game. Beyond revealing that the briefcase in the first Alice is Dead belongs to Rabbit the code in the diary has no purpose.

DalyjaRose
09-14-2010, 04:31:01
I'm stuck in the night club.I have a bell and a 'shroom? I'm supposed to be looking for the queen

Meonius
09-14-2010, 05:55:26
I'm stuck in the night club.

If you're already in the club the mushroom is useless. There are two ways to get in to the club. One you've already discovered, and the other uses the mushroom. I've not found a use for the bell in the third game, and it may just have some significance to the plot of the story (you find the bell in the first game).

I'm not really sure what I did that caused the hidden door to appear, but check the stalls in the bathroom.There are some phone numbers on the stall doors. Call them.Once you've called the number on the second door you should receive a text message. Once I read it and checked in the third stall the toilet was gone. In its place was a door to the lab.

EscapeGirl
09-14-2010, 06:57:38
Huh, title of this topic made me confused.
anyway, im done.
Strange game...

Took care of the title issue. :)

Purp
09-14-2010, 07:32:58
Thanks, EG. I still love these games.

Perkqueen
09-18-2010, 19:14:08
wow another great game..hopefully there is a fourth....didnt like the ending even the extended one

NannaJoy
10-24-2010, 02:38:40
I've been to the lab and can just leave the way I came in. Got a text message .. not sure how I can do that with what I have. Have bell and coin. Had another object that I placed in trashbin. I won the game. Haven't found the queen.
Watching Missouri v Oklahoma game - tied up at the moment.
Perhaps I missed something due to football game *sigh*
EDIT - found 1 of ?3. EDIT - found them all and now I've a text message that I need to find something else!
EDIt: done .. and MU is behind by 1 pt ..