Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earl Grey and This Rupert Guy

(Point and click)
    Earl Grey and This Rupert Guy is a horror new point and click adventure type room escape game from Game Pirate. A strange mansion wont discourage him, after all Rupert is the best postman in town! He must find a way to deliver his package! Maybe Rupert shouldnt be so punctual and just run.. this house is pretty weird and where exactly is this 'Earl Grey' guy? Good luck.

http://www.gamershood.com/13686/poin...his-rupert-guy

Please use spoilers to give hints:[SPOILER="Name of spoiler"]Enter text here.[/SPOILER]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.
    Don't forget you are awesome.

NIce game ...i liked it though i found it bit irritating when i got stuck in the lab and was unable to move... so i restarted .. Buggyyy

dont forget to look ur diary (bottom right corner) for notes because that will help you to remind urself...what u did and what you hv' to do next to get it going...

i met Earl grey and he put his time machine hat on me and i found myself at the door again from where i started ..but it shows package delivered ..so i guess that was the End ...weird !!!!!
    Sister: Mojotolo * Brother: Pratik732006 , Clank nd lots of good frnds...
    sigpic
    ANYBODY canwish
    For SUCCESS,and most
    PEOPLE Do,BUT ONLy
    a few know
    That a Definite Plan,
    Plus a BUrning Desire
    For SUCCESS are the
    only Dependable
    means of Accumulating
    SUCCESS

Comment

Game is so buggy - got fed up with having to restart so stopped playing

Comment

Well, at the start I selected "new game" and it asked if I was sure as other game would be erased ??? hadn't played before. Looking for second vial as I erred evidently LOL Hopefully not one of those games where when you mess up you should start over.
        Didn't have to (yet) and on 6th page of notes .. slowly getting there.
        Hmm...
        What I call a shaggy dog story .. unless .. hmm..
        Last edited by NannaJoy; 09-19-2010, 19:09:05.

Comment

Kay I would totally love this game if it weren't for the dang bugs. Someone notify me if and when they are fixed. Only then will I play. But as far as I got, its great.
          DANCE

Till ya can't dance no more!

Yes I really do bleed rainbows
          It's Twilight--Be Safe
          It's like you've taken half myself away with you.
          ~Edward Cullen

Comment

i all done, want the walkthrough, i don't post video walkthrough, this is easy.
            to all fairy tails fan, animax asia gonna air fairy tail in 30 september. see you in 30 september to watch fairy tail in the animax asia in front of tv.

Comment

i didnt have any bugs and your only supposed to use one vial...and for the not moving are you sure you werent stuck behind something and couldnt move?
              My Motto:enjoy life and dare to dance like a PANDA!!!

Comment

Comment

When I played, there were no bugs - and I like it
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X