Hoger the Pirate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoger the Pirate

After landing on Lost Island Hoger the Pirate started celebrating and "tasting" local rum. In the morning he finds himself alone and totally lost. Put your point and click skill to the big test in this adventure.

Play here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

lvl 1 - took 2 tries. lvl 2 - 3 tries (is this a trend? - more coffee needed instead of rum?)
    lvl3 - he throws like a girl .. like I said - too much rum. still there .. more than 3 things need to be located. FINIALLY moving on a little worse for wear.
    lvl 4 - yippee! one time did the trick.
    lvl 5 - two tries did it
    lvl 6 - I'd rather had a big pot of boiling water and some OldBay seasoning ... LOL but settled for another route.
    Porch break .. and now back to battle the shark.
    time 5:25 .. evidently didn't count all the redo ones .. fun.
    Last edited by NannaJoy; 09-29-2010, 20:19:26.

Comment

Hmmm... stuck in the scene with the cat, dog, bird... POP! found the

Done! I like these.

Originally posted by NannaJoy View Post
      lvl 1 - took 2 tries. lvl 2 - 3 tries (is this a trend? - more coffee needed instead of rum?)
      lvl3 - he throws like a girl .. like I said - too much rum. still there ..
      He needs to stop that rum drinking! I never made it through any levels the first time (except the lava flowing one)!
      Last edited by SueJ999; 09-29-2010, 19:25:14. Reason: Accidentally double posted!

Comment

no directions make it really hard...and no ability to restart lvl....hmmm confusing
        My Motto:enjoy life and dare to dance like a PANDA!!!

Comment

Working...
        X