Thank you everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you everyone

I would like to extend a GIANT thank you to everyone who ever knew and read and supported the self publishing of my book.

The ones I know of:
    Someguy
    Mistery
    ShiningStar
    Clank
    Chocbubbles
    EscapeGirl
    Justeazy

And all others. In my hand I hold (thanks to you, eazy!) The Blood Parade, paperback. There are only four copies of it in the entire world, and I own two!

I don't know how much to thank you all...for your support and your constant pushing for me to get it done. Without you guys, I wouldn't have gotten anywhere with it.

I did read over it, and yes, it was quite ridiculous and something you would definitely expect from, like, an 8th grader, but it was still an ok base to start with xP

Anyway, thank you...again!
    You guys are like my family <3

(picture eazy sent to me, before I was able to actually HOLD them in my greedy little fingers hahaha.)

{edit}
    LOOK YOU CAN SEE MY NAME ON THEM O______O!
    Last edited by LovelyUndeadVam; 10-06-2010, 02:58:45.
    GH Family (possibly the coolest )
    Brother: ~GH Dog~
    Cousins: Chocbubbles, Animal Dragon, Yoshifan19, Emo234, 2 Tails, funja
    (highlight the text, there's someone hiding. )
    Ghost Robot Cousin: Clank

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, Lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is soooo wonderful and it finally happened! I'm very, very proud of you!

I hope you celebrated. This is a great stepping stone for you to move forward in your writing. Once again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Comment

8th grade and published. You're resume is already better than mine

Congratulations you must be so proud. Thanks for sharing the news with us.

Comment

Congrats Im so happy for you
        sigpic

Comment

Haha, thanks guys c: I'm happy that it was done...you should thank Eazy for getting them to me! Haha.
          There were some people that I didn't remember right off the bat when posting this...but they know how they are ;D
          Haha, RBS, my resume doesn't even fill a half a page XDXD So I doubt that it's longer than yours heheh. :3
          GH Family (possibly the coolest )
          Brother: ~GH Dog~
          Cousins: Chocbubbles, Animal Dragon, Yoshifan19, Emo234, 2 Tails, funja
          (highlight the text, there's someone hiding. )
          Ghost Robot Cousin: Clank

Comment

Working...
          X