PDA

View Full Version : Audio Room Escape

Carts
10-08-2010, 15:00:57
Hope the loud music doesn’t distract you solving puzzles and escaping from the room. Have fun and enjoy!

Play here (http://www.rotuc.com/online-games/audio-room-escape/)

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

Tank09
10-08-2010, 15:11:29
Found black remote, gold spray, crowbar, hammer, white remote, and battery (put into black remote)
I've only solved the shapes puzzle - use gold spray on checkered pot in corner of room

Edit: found a strainer and also solved 3 dot puzzle - the hint is obvious look at box in bottom right of shelf green - red - green

Edit: Also found a used drill and drill bit - used and got another battery, put it into white remote

Edit: I've used everything except for my remotes. Each have 1 battery Can't figure out line puzzle. Tried making it into layers of balls (with top ball visible, then with bottom ball visible). Haven't seen any more hints for codes.

Side note: I have made some interesting designs with that line puzzle!

slerk
10-08-2010, 15:44:29
I can't turn anything on with my TWO remotes and I have batteries and everything :( Must resort to peeking at Tank's hints.

EDIT: Bah, it seems I am the same place as you, Tank.

Tank09
10-08-2010, 15:48:21
We need another battery in each remote. We have to figure out the line puzzle. The only screen we haven't really used is the bowl of peas, but I can't figure out how to make that work... yet!

GOT IT!!!!

make a circle with the middle for lines, then all the rest make the "curve" go towards the outside. It will look like you are looking down on a pyramid of balls.

slerk
10-08-2010, 15:54:39
and we haven't used the Alvar Aalto vases on the coffee table. But can't we smash more stuff with the hammer first. I LOVE smashing stuff.

EDIT: Excellent Tank. So what do we do with THAT number?

EDIT: NVM. I hadn't expected SYMBOLS too

and out! Thank-you Tank for the squiggly line code!

Tank09
10-08-2010, 16:03:50
Out.