One Wall Simple Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Wall Simple Escape

One Wall Simple Escape is another Japanese room escape game by Non. Try to escape the room by finding items and solving puzzles.

Good luck

http://blog.nonono.jp/index.php?e=139

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for at least 7 days.

last code aint that simple , i guess i know how it works but just dont see it

Comment

dont understand this i got piece of paper and thats it cant move in room got 2 safes no keys cant seem to move on !!!??? is there a bug

Comment

got piece of paper, blue key, green key, and now need a 3-digit code that I have no clue where to find

I gave up on this one last night, but came back to it today. So I looked at the picture (thanks BchBum). The last code took me FOREVER to get, but I'm out =)
        Last edited by CallMeMrsC; 11-01-2010, 16:22:01.

Comment

same here Mrs.C ---- sssssssstuck

---got code-look at picture

got red key-NOW WHAT...

ha---
          --another code

aaaaand out... that was a tuff one---
          Last edited by BchBum; 11-01-2010, 01:39:45.

enjoy life

Comment

I have literally clicked everywhere and can only get that piece of paper... no keys and nowhere for a 3 digit code. Move the picture on the wall and see where 2 keys are needed.

Comment

I have

I have seen a green and a purple keyhole but I don't have those keys. I don't get the paper and I haven't seen a place where you have to put in a 3 digit code.
              I'm done with this one.
              From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
              sigpic

Comment

ok so im at the point where i need the second code...i dont even know how to find it....and it wont let me back out...ahhhhhh so lost

Comment

Does he really want me to memorize 15 combos of flashing lights in 3 seconds? I'm not Adrian Monk, sorry. I better stay in the room forever.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X