PDA

View Full Version : China Ancient Wing-Room Escape

goto007
11-06-2010, 09:37:25
You're trapped in an Ancient Wing-Room,the door has locked and you need to find some hidden objects to help you escape out.

Play the Game (http://www.flash512.com/aj/n1p.html)

Please use spoilers to give hints: Enter text here...
Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Scissors
11-06-2010, 14:11:10
Good graphics. Stuck with red key, and blue and green handle heads, and SD

EDIT used SD to remove screw in LH cabinet door and opened middle drawer to find "cross key"
EDIT 2 found knive on top of crates and egg carton behind cabinet by grren vase, and stick on top of book case

But can't use any of the items yet (except SD)

huggy
11-06-2010, 14:36:46
Where have you found the red key?

Found red key

Scissors
11-06-2010, 14:44:11
Where have you found the red key?

Sorry hug, I can't remember. Just found egg by cutting carton with knive, then cut egg to find another key

EDIT found chisel by opening drawer under the head (click head to turn to expose lock)

old biker
11-06-2010, 20:21:11
where is the game?

ok found it ,its the first 4 signs (squares) under the ad

have all items ,stuck with levers now

NannaJoy
11-07-2010, 00:15:49
Thanks old biker. I was struggling also with where the game was. Now loading.
found item, picked it back up to try it - and now it won't go back into items list. ?
EDIT: got it back in items list. Have 3 items. Saw the need for at least 4 more items.
5 items - 1 of which I've used. Hard to find the right views for me. And item 6 was right where it should have stuck out like a sore thumb but didn't. 8 items. Not sure what some are even with name given. LOL
Missing 6, 7 & 13. And how many times did I try to get the view that item 6 is in? 10? 20? .. lots .. Used 9 - not sure I understand what the value of that was at this point.
I went and looked at video - I used item 9 in wrong place but could just click there and it opened even though I could no longer click on item 9. Odd.. I did levers OK - although not as many moves for the 4th as I thought. Took two tries.
Lots of ork..
done ..

kirahvi
11-07-2010, 10:57:40
Is that a locker behind the boxes in the corner? How to open it / move the boxes?

Got it: use the stick as leverage.

My levers stopped moving, but nothing happened.

Edit: I went to eg24 and found out that the levers getting stuck is a bug most people there have run into. When working on the levers DON'T ZOOM OUT! If you're correct, the scene will change automatically, so don't go checking, if the door's opened.

It was a nice game, although a bit too pixel specific to my taste, but the bug right at the end of the game was a huge disappointment.

Yvonne
11-07-2010, 15:52:01
Got a few items and used a few aswell. It is a little bit too much of a pixel hunt to my taste.
Saw a few hints but not a clue yet on how to use them.
Levers aren't working anymore, not going to restart.

jgarrah
11-10-2010, 02:45:00
don't know where to use red key; or chisel; can't find SD, just green handle.. lots of clickin' but not finding anything...givin this one up!

tipper75
11-11-2010, 04:55:53
missing one item, I need something to turn a key with:?

Found it:)

And out:D