PDA

View Full Version : Chazkenger and Takuraminosora Chapter 2

GamersHood
11-09-2010, 13:14:05
Chazkenger and Takuraminosora Chapter 2 is the second point and click adventure game in this game series. Find and gather items and solve puzzles to complete the game.

Play here (http://clonish.jp/game/chazkenger&takuraminosora_c2_capriccio.html)

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

Please do not post a video walkthrough for at least 7 days.

aurion
11-09-2010, 13:40:34
I think there will be a language barrier. I'm faced with a puzzle with four dials which spin when I pull the lever but I don't know what I'm trying to do. Does anyone have an idea?

SueJ999
11-09-2010, 19:08:46
aurion, I'm where you are, plus I have two triangles with the colors highlighted--yellow and red so far--and I need a third to open that puzzle... . The spinning thing has me totally baffled!

aurion
11-10-2010, 14:20:35
aurion, I'm where you are, plus I have two triangles with the colors highlighted--yellow and red so far--and I need a third to open that puzzle... . The spinning thing has me totally baffled!

Hi Sue
If I remember the spinning dials was just a matter of doing this: click to start the dials spinning and stop when any arrow is pointing to the right. That's the number you want. Do this for each dial and you will have a three digit number. If you're really stuck, the number is: 729

supashy
11-12-2010, 10:16:49
If you stuck with Bat Statue, try this!
snswn