PDA

View Full Version : Meisoh - Stray School

MsInterpret
11-16-2010, 07:50:23
A room escape game by Gotmail. Find, collect and use items to escape the room. http://games.gotmail.jp/meisoh/ Use this to log in: email: gamer.hood@yahoo.com password: letsplay Please use spoilers to give hints: Enter text here... Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

old biker
11-16-2010, 07:56:48
a new one ? great find interpret ,thanks
and its not gonna be easy :)

MsInterpret
11-16-2010, 08:38:46
YW! :)

So far I have an eraser, a light of some sort??....hmmm

I really need to take up Japanese

I used the eraser on the window above the green board and used on middle mirror and got a blue remote or something?

Used the blue remote on blue box next to chalk board

The blue box it controls the sink on one of the counters

Now I have two coins

I'm assuming the coins have to do with the diagram on the floor

Found the other two coins under train in left gray cabinet ...but I can't get them

EDIT

I'm slow I just found a key in blue box and used on green book

Am I the only one playing? *sigh*

Found third coin behind note board

I'm SO stuck on the green book and train...need a bit of help

I will come back later....Good night!

poolplayerlady
11-16-2010, 14:51:50
Hey guys, I used to really love playing the gotmail games but now you have to be registered or something to play them? Can someone explain to me how to do that? I have trouble because of the language barrier.

Thanks Slerk!

slerk
11-16-2010, 15:31:11
poolplayerlady: email: gotmailforus@yahoo.de password: letsplay

Dmike92
11-16-2010, 17:06:57
YW! :)

So far I have an eraser, a light of some sort??....hmmm

I really need to take up Japanese

I used the eraser on the window above the green board and used on middle mirror and got a blue remote or something?

Used the blue remote on blue box next to chalk board

The blue box it controls the sink on one of the counters

Now I have two coins

I'm assuming the coins have to do with the diagram on the floor

Found the other two coins under train in left gray cabinet ...but I can't get them

EDIT

I'm slow I just found a key in blue box and used on green book

Am I the only one playing? *sigh*

Found third coin behind note board

I'm SO stuck on the green book and train...need a bit of help

I will come back later....Good night!
The first coin I got was the third you found. Where do you find the 1rst ?
Forget the question I have to read better !
Btw, they can be turned to see other face. I have A on one side and 4 on the other
And what sink is controlled by the valve ?
Ah yes... after turning it for a moment, the japanese message changes and the cold water is now available!Ah ah ! Got those 2 more coins now !

Sagadon
11-16-2010, 17:25:39
I found
a button? (maybe light bulb) with a round base
in
the grey cabinets - right cabinet, top left glass door

A=4, L=5, M=1 ... AELMT from floor = METAL or 43512 / 42513 ?

I think the next step needs you to read the clue on the table by the chalkboard?

slerk
11-16-2010, 18:04:14
Sagadon: How did you get the T and E coins from under the train?

Regarding the written portion on the table The second line starts with Al, that is, aluminum. This is from the book under the stool. Maybe there's more, but my hand drawings are a little weak

Dmike92
11-16-2010, 18:22:49
Sagadon: How did you get the T and E coins from under the train?

Regarding the written portion on the table The second line starts with Al, that is, aluminum. This is from the book under the stool. Maybe there's more, but my hand drawings are a little weakI think Sagadon does not have them and this is why both combinations are provided (with T & E swapped or not).
So we're all at the same point I guess !
by the way the key is still in the inventory as oppesed to other used items...On the element chemistry book I noticed that the first character of the title matches the "Au" symbol (which represent "gold" by the way)Element "A"l is represented in the lower left corner of the table, second line : beginning of the line.Brute force for the right cabinet does not work :(

Sagadon
11-16-2010, 18:45:18
I didn't get the coins from the train... I was going by the spider-web like drawing on the floor.
The first line is 'Electric Car something something'. Of course it probably interprets differently when you know japanese.

Dmike92
11-16-2010, 18:49:33
I didn't get the coins from the train... I was going by the spider-web like drawing on the floor.
The last line is 'Electric Car something something'. Of course it probably interprets differently when you know japanese.Which last line ? On the table ? Had a look at my previous edited post about the second line ?

The 2 lines means "The train is made from aluminium" (and train code is 2 letters !!

So number for letters on coins are now M-E-T-A-L : 1-2-3-4-5 in this orderAnd you now can open the draweror open the safe on the floor under the table with rail code
5 coins, blue thing wich appear to be an incomplete flame lamp cap, used key and a "pipette" (to get small quantity of liquid)You can now use the values of the coins with the spider web drawing in the order marked on the floor !in which you get a magic SD

Non openning doors without lock are often jammed ...

MsInterpret
11-16-2010, 23:18:04
Which last line ? On the table ? Had a look at my previous edited post about the second line ?

The 2 lines means "The train is made from aluminium" (and train code is 2 letters !!

I tried the PW for the train and it will not work :(

clover3leaf
11-16-2010, 23:50:44
I don't know how to get into the game. there's a box requesting email and password.

OscarW
11-17-2010, 00:03:52
Use these

email: gotmailforus@yahoo.de
password: letsplay

MsInterpret
11-17-2010, 00:04:10
I don't know how to get into the game. there's a box requesting email and password.

Use this email and pw
email: gotmailforus@yahoo.de password: letsplay

clover3leaf
11-17-2010, 00:21:16
Thanks so much Oscar W and Ms Interpret = will try tomorrow.

NannaJoy
11-17-2010, 02:16:28
Not only not in English but there is elements ?chemicals? .. think I'll pass. Need something lighter tonight.

Sagadon
11-17-2010, 17:41:15
The screw driver has two shape codes for the 2 shape locked cabinets
Usb cable / extension cable from the first shape cabinet. The other needs a new key shape I think
Face the windows (with curtains closed) click on the green cabinet on the back wall between the sinks

Green cabinet to the left of the chalk board opens with the screw driver
Contains a bottle of 'A'
Can put 'A' in pipette
Can put 'A' in glass beaker from the pipette ... and then pour it down the sink - pull the drain(repeat)
Grey cabinet -right drawer - open with screw driver
A:B = 2:3 - we have A, now we need to find B

tipper75
11-20-2010, 21:10:42
I am In the back room, but need a phone number

If the train code does not work, make sure you have seen the note on the desk.

Fin

Yvonne
11-20-2010, 23:36:25
I got very far with help but now I'm stuck.
Will continue this some other time.

Sagadon
11-22-2010, 17:42:25
How did you get in the back room?

tipper75
11-23-2010, 01:43:10
How did you get in the back room?

I made a key:)

The mixture of A & B is used on the snuffer, the you can put out the Bunsen burner, take the flask from the left and poor it into the mold

Do not forget that the coins are still active. Good Luck :clover: