PDA

View Full Version : Anagram Escape 3

Ronsoca
11-23-2010, 14:28:20
Anagram Escape 3 is the third part of the point and click game developed by Wild Harmony Studio.
This time you are locked in a strange basement and you need find the correct word to escape from there... Can you do it?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Gn-53BPEQhs/TOu-u5s-hvI/AAAAAAAAJMQ/9nZMpR_fqLE/s400/anagram3200x200.jpg

Play Anagram Escape 3 (http://www.wildharmonystudio.com/play/anagram-escape-3)

Scissors
11-23-2010, 21:14:38
So far 4 bricks with symbols, 1/2 a medallion, knife, and two sets of numbers. Also have seen symbol conversion chart, 4x4 grid puzzle, and locked door.

EDIT used knife on horse to reveal another set of numbers (which is the average of the two sets I already had), found 5th brick, and another set of numbers

Stuck.

OUT, but without finding all bricks or solving all puzzles. With the bricks (letters) I had, I guessed at the rest and enterd it on the door and escaped.

Hint had O-O-L-A-B, guessed that the anagram was BALLOON, and it worked
Going to re-start and see if I can complete it the right way.

Looks like the letter symbols change with every game.

donaud
11-23-2010, 21:43:49
Progress

6 bricks, both pieces of medallion (which gave me a hammer).

Stuck

* seems i'm missing 1 brick then *

I havehammered EVERYTHING (except the right spot :P)
__________________________________________________ _________

Found the last brick, and OUT :)

Yvonne
11-24-2010, 18:39:00
:hmm: I have
knife(used), 6 bricks, 3 notes(used), 1 note on horse(used), medallion(used), hammer(used)
I think I'm missing one brick aswell but I have an idea about my word so I'm gonna try that.

Yeah, got it right, too bad that I don't know where my missing brick is.
Nice one

jleereaves
11-24-2010, 19:09:13
Found all bricks for my word picture Out.

SueJ999
11-24-2010, 19:44:28
Ack! My letters don't make a word?? I have WOAINR even trying an anagram solver!?!

Did anyone get more than 6 bricks? seriously, mine makes no word :(

Yvonne
11-24-2010, 20:50:46
Ack! My letters don't make a word?? I have WOAINR even trying an anagram solver!?!

Did anyone get more than 6 bricks? seriously, mine makes no word :(

You need 7 bricks but I haven't found all 7. I got the same word as jleereaves and was missing the E.