Red Room - Graffiti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Room - Graffiti

A new room escape game by Ninja Motion. Find items and solve puzzles to get out of the red room. Good luck!

Play Here

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

out ,buggy game

Comment

I didn't have any problems with the game. It's pretty easy.

Comment

I didn't have problems either.
        I'm out without help
        From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
        sigpic

Comment

no problems, per say, but I can see some little bugs. Like I've already gotten a key, but when I click the place where I found it, I see it again for a second.
          I'm not sure what to do after I have found and used that key. I have done graffiti on Einstein (sp?) and Marilyn but am unable to do the graffiti on the other places. I have yet to find key to open lock by Marilyn.

aha, need to put ink in the pen first - and don't know what to do with grabber thing.

done all graffiti now, but still wondering about grabber and a code that I need. I see that paper sticking out of one painting, but can't get it with the grabber.

ok, I am out now, but only because another forum gave me a code - which I have no idea how people were able to get. I never used grabber or blue paper that was in my inventory. I think it is buggy - only way to explain for these strange things.
          Last edited by SkiColorado1616; 12-18-2010, 16:53:12.

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

Good game !

Comment

Working...
            X