Kitchen Puzzle Escape 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitchen Puzzle Escape 2

If you aren’t very good cook don’t worry, there are not much cook skills needed to get out. Have fun and enjoy!

Play here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

muhahaahaaaaa....

Weeee...here we go!

Kaus79: How did you

NVM I found out

And out
    Last edited by slerk; 12-16-2010, 17:22:09.

Comment

Out

Comment

I can't figure out what I am missing. I just need something for the blue circle

Last edited by Mistery; 12-16-2010, 17:21:32. Reason: Merged posts, please use the EDIT button, thank you :)

Comment

You need to solve the word puzzle from the orange key to get the blue item.

Comment

Thanks.....and out

Comment

Out! This one was easy

Comment

thx kaus, I needed that too

Comment

can't solve green key puzzle (never can) and have not found purple key (thinking I may get it when I solve green key puzzle). Have done all other puzzles though.

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

Cool Game. And out
                    sigpic

Comment

oh nvm, was wrong about purple key. I'm out now. I did all on my own, but just cannot do those puzzles like for the green key!!!

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

you all did jack to help.. where's the purple key at? and what is all the drink for?

Comment

Originally posted by LucidLithium View Post
                          you all did jack to help.. where's the purple key at? and what is all the drink for?
                          I don't like the tone of your voice.
                          This isn't a very nice way to ask for help but I will give it anyway.

I am missing one drink and a hint for the orange key puzzle.

And out, what a very nice game again. Did this one on my own again.
                          From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X