PDA

View Full Version : The Invisible Room

old biker
12-19-2010, 11:29:12
The Invisible Room is another new Japanese room escape game by dai hamuko. In this game, you have to find items and solve puzzles to escape the room.

Good luck

http://play.escapegames24.com/2010/12/invisible-room.html

old biker
12-19-2010, 12:10:20
out ,but dont know why or how, just by madclicking

Adventure
12-19-2010, 15:03:46
Well, I am terribly stuck.
I got: red key, toiletpaper, mouse, tube container and paper, 3 pots slion.
The other key I found I already used.

bip
12-19-2010, 15:44:45
Hi!
There is a video walkthrough on youtube, but it seems, this game is a not-working variation of that.
You can clean the key with set from yellow box. You can go downstairs, only click 1time the ladder and then yellow arrow, click red button.
In the view of drawer under TV/monitor and yellow box you can click behind drawer and get sth blue; then go frontview TV and click drawer left side; put blue thing in...

Stuck too, after that.

donaud
12-19-2010, 16:22:04
Hmm... out, but ... hmm.

At some point, and seemingly for no reason the "I S W" box on the wall became unlocked (maybe the red button downstairs (?). Key to escape is inside the "I S W" box

D+

bip
12-19-2010, 16:29:58
Donaud, was that a good or bad end?
Yes, the red button is for that you wrote.

Adventure
12-19-2010, 19:14:09
Hi!
There is a video walkthrough on youtube, but it seems, this game is a not-working variation of that.
You can clean the key with set from yellow box. You can go downstairs, only click 1time the ladder and then yellow arrow, click red button.
In the view of drawer under TV/monitor and yellow box you can click behind drawer and get sth blue; then go frontview TV and click drawer left side; put blue thing in...

Stuck too, after that.
Thanks for the hint about what to do with the red key, and the hint to find the blue for the blue.

For the card
You can move it through the thing in front of the television.
and totally stuck again.

EDIT: Decided to check the youtube walkthrough, and you appears you shouldn't click START to begin the game.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/3986/invisibleroom.png

Lets try again

edit: Great now I died by making poison gas
don't mix the toilet devil bottle with the green slion (blue lid)

ah, you have to mix
the toilet devil bottle with blue slion (has red lid) to make a strong acid

and died again. :(
I used my self made acid to burn away the lock of the trap door. When I wanted to head downwards a gas out of the acid appeared.

bip
12-19-2010, 19:56:59
Thank you, adventure! So seems, I missunderstood the video.
I don't find the key by the toilet.

Adventure
12-19-2010, 20:06:04
You are welcome! I hope you have btter luck than I have with this game. I keep dying. :S

ah, you have to mix
the toilet devil bottle with blue slion (has red lid) to make a strong acid

Now I did the same, and a poisoned gas came from it rigth away.
Maybe it changes in every game?

bip
12-19-2010, 20:11:14
No, in the video is written, that the colours are important and the clue is in JAPANESE on TV. I try now the video step by step and got the Toiletkey!!!

Adventure
12-19-2010, 20:19:28
Now I did the same, and a poisoned gas came from it rigth away.
Maybe it changes in every game?

I got it working
by mixing the toilet devil with the blue slion (red lid) IN FRONT of the trapdoor.
Then open trapdoor, and go back to the door. Don't go downstairs or deadly gas will appear.
Get rid of the deathly acid you created by throwing it away through the sink.
Then you do downwards safely.
I am very sure I didn't made the mixture on that spot the first time though. :hmm:

Update for items I got in the real game.
used: key with number, blue key, handfan, slion, toilet devil, sun glasses, tube of glass (=fuse).
in inventory: violet key, KIN key, toilet paper, mouse, magnet, newspaper, sunglasses, can fvesh, tissue.

edit: got a screwdriver
from the box with the skull

OMG, I died yet another time. :o
somehow the shelf in the cupboard on the wall disappear when I clicked it. I clicked the back ground, which also disappeared.
After that I went happily outside to get laser-gunned again! :(

I am giving up. I have no idea what I am doing, I can't read the in-game texts, and all I do is dying.

bip
12-19-2010, 20:47:06
I'm out with video-help.
Adventure:
were you already downstairs? Take all of toolbox
then look at white box; you need the fuse upstairs is written, than red button
turn right and read one paper, use sunglases above
upstairs, take white clothes from blue sleeping thing
put fuse in isw cupboard
use Screwdriver in green cupboard to get out the middle

No, that is normal end, I thing.
But it is not the best game...

Adventure
12-19-2010, 22:03:59
Thanks, Bip. :)
I did all that, I am only not sure if I had selected the screwdriver in the last step. I might have selected something else or nothing at all. But if these tiny details makes you die or escape, I only can conclude this is all but a good game.

SkiColorado1616
12-19-2010, 23:35:17
too hard for me when not in English...

Yvonne
12-24-2010, 16:24:11
I died a few times and I don't want to restart again.