PDA

View Full Version : Elohim. Essaim. Frugativi et Appelavi!

Mistery
01-03-2011, 18:10:33
This is a Japanese point and click game in black and white with 4 possible endings. Good luck!

Play Here (http://gaha02.up.seesaa.net/game/ElohimEssaim.htm)
(Note: loading takes a while)

http://d.imagehost.org/0098/elohim.jpg (http://d.imagehost.org/view/0098/elohim)

Mistery
01-03-2011, 18:33:19
Okay, got angel ending, but that wasn't "game clear"

I found a pin/stick, grown a rose, watering can (used), apple (used), hammer, candle (used), found a shaft/tunnel.
Then the game ended, maybe I wasn't fast enough?
Didn't figure out where to use pin/stick and hammer.

Jeral
01-04-2011, 12:30:03
Ahh...Finished the game. You're a "monster(?)" trying to revive the demon king. This game may be timed, or maybe restricted in the number of clicks. Should you take too long, angels will descend and destroy you. This is not game clear. I think there are 3 endings including the angel end.

Mistery
01-04-2011, 18:04:55
Did you figure out where to use pin/stick and hammer?

bip
01-05-2011, 00:20:06
the gamer is Dracula, sun will destroy him. Don't know about camera, I do always the same.
Made foto from myself, once the light stands and there wasn't much to do in this mode.
Made a Rose grow.
apple, wooden pin (looks like ice creme) perhaps for monster heart?, unlighted candle

Tried again, neither found a tunnel nor a hammer, don't know, where to use candle or apple. Frustrating, have all screens clicked row for row - nothing.
Replay works not, too.

Ah, progress!
inside castle close door, make picture once, light on, click all you see on door and get in inventory toxic mushroom and hear, and stuck again.

Okay, news: put wooden thing in apple = bomb
lit candle in sun of picture
click it in picture, it will come up after bombbuilding or candlelight
you get hammer, use it on the crack under camera

SueJ999
01-05-2011, 01:09:47
Muting it while it loads (egads!)....

And haven't a clue what to do with watering can (filled), apple, and lit candle...

bip
01-05-2011, 01:26:03
Oh, no, dead again!
Made more progress: to lit the camera is important, close door before, there I got a rope from, it changed to cat, egg, hammered, can't remember exactly, and at least got a tree. There I could put the rope and went downstairs, got a vase and died, buhuu
okay, fourth, fifth time:
use vase on rose, get key
go to graveyard, get skull
use wooden thing on rose
got dark angel end

the left inventory is like a magic stick, use it, whenever you're stuck

Jeral
01-05-2011, 05:31:03
The microphone looking is a wand. Really useful for a lot of things. The projector also leads to many things. Make sure to check it out a few times.

@SueJ999
Use the watering can on the small bud on the ground in the scene right of the projector.
You have to repeat three times until the watering can disappears.
After that when you get to the painting, you'll see a butterfly which will transform the picture.
Use the wand on the apple to turn it into a bomb.

tosiaki
01-10-2011, 20:39:01
4 endings:

The angels discover you
Do not take the heart
The demon king is revived
The demon king is revived and given the mushroom