X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orient-Express Night

new room escape game - "Orient-Express night"

It is first half of 20th century.
    Take a role of great detective and escape from dangerous train!

http://www.tomatea.com/games/orient_express/

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Last edited by tipper75; 01-17-2011, 15:26:20. Reason: Added notes

Does the game ever load?

Comment

Loading issues!

Comment

Well, it FINALLY loaded, but not sure what all to do...

Comment

I'm here waiting for it to load. Ads are up (of course) and a big white area. Waiting to see if they paint that in.
          Maybe see if someone is selling buttered pop corn to nibble on while I wait. No popcorn so made a ham & cheese sandwich and got a Boost to drink .. and now that is about gone. Maybe should go for a cookie hunt now? Well, hubby claims the dog ate the last cookie. Ahem.
          Last edited by NannaJoy; 01-17-2011, 20:25:48.

Comment

stuck with 7 tiles, glasses, key, and bunsen burner lit...have one number code and a locked briefcase that won't accept the code...stuck and giving up for now.

Comment

Think I'll play something else while I wait for this to load. Seems like the server is on a dial-up connection!!!!

Back. Looks like it may take another few minutes before it's completely loaded. Well I sure hope it's worth the wait.
              Last edited by Scissors; 01-17-2011, 20:49:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishaholic View Post
                stuck with 7 tiles, glasses, key, and bunsen burner lit...have one number code and a locked briefcase that won't accept the code...stuck and giving up for now.

8 tiles, glasses and a winding key. And a lit burner. Haven't opened the cupboard with letter code yet.

The code's not bath, bgde or plsd (from the menu)

Edit:

Edit2: And I'm out without help! What a great game!

Last edited by kirahvi; 01-17-2011, 21:22:21.

Comment

I am missing a view evidently. Haven't seen anything new - tried two likely words in one place - both wrong. Maybe a handprint in ceiling?

Comment

Have you been outside the booth, NannaJoy? There's another view if you turn right.

Last edited by kirahvi; 01-17-2011, 21:34:55.

Comment

Out.

NEVER would have figured out that 4-letter code... insane !! Otherwise, a great game.

Thanks kirahvi.

Comment

Took a break to sit on the porch and listen to the rain. And now I see a nudge that might help me ..
                        and I used paper. Had tried that before but evidently holding wrong item.
                        ventured forth - back to room to open something - did code - it didn't happen and I can't try again? Did I get something I missed?
                        Dinner about warmed up .. so I will disappear again shortly.
                        Last edited by NannaJoy; 01-17-2011, 22:56:27.

Comment

hi!i don't know how to use the items....pleaseeeee help

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

hello!!!can u help me???i don't know how to use the items....

Comment

just need to be highlighted / circled at the time.
                            I now have
                            first item gone, 8 of 9 now.
                            post #8 - water. I haven't found a place to pick up any water. & what about train? Just for fun?
                            Last edited by NannaJoy; 01-18-2011, 00:46:16.

Comment

I'm stuck...I have found

where did you find the

pop!!! I am out!!! very nice game, I really enjoyed it!!!
                              Last edited by mouthybrat; 01-18-2011, 02:10:18.
                              I'm addicted to escape games!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

Working...
                              X