Shot Shot Pirate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shot Shot Pirate

Get the diamonds to fall below the dotted line by knocking over blocks with your limited number of cannonballs. Keep the diamonds out of the water! Good luck!

Play Here or Here

Having problems on 7

Comment

Help...I can't knock down the columns on level 31..does anyone know how or know a link to help

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

well from my experience there is no complete right way on this one. You want to knock as many to the right so you can knock those off the right side. I usually have to do it many times though. I can't seem to knock the columns over on level 31. any ideas?

Comment

Meh.

The bombs barely blow anything up !

Got bored on level 13.
        Last edited by donaud; 08-30-2011, 14:58:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaque88 View Post
          Help...I can't knock down the columns on level 31..does anyone know how or know a link to help

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

well from my experience there is no complete right way on this one. You want to knock as many to the right so you can knock those off the right side. I usually have to do it many times though. I can't seem to knock the columns over on level 31. any ideas?
          to the GamersHood forums..
          I am sorry but I have tried this game and I didn't get very far so I can't help you..
          From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X