Sneaky's Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneaky's Quest

Sneaky's Quest is a new point and click adventure game created by me! Sneaky is on a mission to track down 3 rare stones that have been stolen. If they fall into the wrong hands it could be the end for everyone on earth! It's up to you to help Sneaky find all 3 of the rare stones. Good luck and have fun!
    Play Sneaky's Quest Here!

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

32 coins, 4 black marbles, knife, SD (used), lighter (used), red gem and used silver key. Need 1 more marble and still looking for other keys (blue and gold)............

Used lighter second time and got blue gem.
    Last edited by Scissors; 01-31-2011, 15:39:05.

Comment

Missing one gem stone. Looks like it is the green one!
      Found it! Out with 50 coins and this one took me 14 minutes and 43 seconds.
      Last edited by fawners; 01-31-2011, 16:58:29.

Comment

ARGH! things are well hidden or I'm blind. have 4 black, 2 gems, and a couple of tools - neither used. need lots of keys! Only found one so far. My brother at my mom's and he popped by to visit, so had to pause. then mom called - then hubby hands me mail. Should I lock my den door? LOL Think someone has been through my rooms before me!

Mud - can't help you. I'm still looking for my second key. evidently a very small area to run mouse over and I've had lots of interruptions today.

Edited once again.
        I've been through each room I can get to at least twice. can't find a new hot spot. So hanging it up for awhile.
        Last edited by NannaJoy; 01-31-2011, 18:57:00.

Comment

I need a wrench

Comment

Originally posted by Scissors View Post
            32 coins, 4 black marbles, knife, SD (used), lighter (used), red gem and used silver key. Need 1 more marble and still looking for other keys (blue and gold)............

Used lighter second time and got blue gem.
            ironicly thats exactly where i am
            sigpic
            Hugs make a great gift
            One size fits all

Comment

1.stuck with 4-digit code.
              2.who is herbert?
              3.multicoloured letter?
              grrrr.
              3. got it, but no place to use it. yet.
              Last edited by siamskin; 01-31-2011, 20:06:36.

Comment

EDIT: Out with 49 coins and the Sneaky coin.

Last edited by slerk; 01-31-2011, 21:39:33.

Comment

Put marbles in

Put gems

When you need
                  Last edited by bip; 01-31-2011, 22:09:57.

Comment

Out, with a poor score, missed one coin Thanks selfdefiant for another fine game

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

game didn't save over nightor for two days - just as well as last time I didn't find silver key - odd as I don't see how I could have missed it.
                      Found star - ? Need another key. But need to get in kitchen to get chicken started (mom and bro coming for dinner).

ARGH! was so excited with my find and into another room. It was short lived. Not sure why I can't find other hot spots. Evidently have to solve what to do with something. But have to get back to duties shortly.

Trying again and back to silver key bedroom. Tried several differnt things on the puzzle. Everyone else seems to have gotten it. 26 clicks? haven't tried that yet.
                      got it but terrible clue as far as I'm concerned = or it should lopsided.
                      finished but only 49 coins. rest of game went smoothly with a bit of thinking.
                      Last edited by NannaJoy; 02-03-2011, 21:26:39.

Comment

thanks for the game

Comment

Working...
                        X