PDA

View Full Version : Sneaky's Quest

selfdefiant
01-31-2011, 15:51:43
Sneaky's Quest is a new point and click adventure game created by me! Sneaky is on a mission to track down 3 rare stones that have been stolen. If they fall into the wrong hands it could be the end for everyone on earth! It's up to you to help Sneaky find all 3 of the rare stones. Good luck and have fun!
Play Sneaky's Quest Here! (http://www.melting-mindz.com/sneakys_quest.php)

Scissors
01-31-2011, 16:30:44
32 coins, 4 black marbles, knife, SD (used), lighter (used), red gem and used silver key. Need 1 more marble and still looking for other keys (blue and gold)............

Used lighter second time and got blue gem.

fawners
01-31-2011, 17:50:02
Missing one gem stone. Looks like it is the green one!
Found it! Out with 50 coins and this one took me 14 minutes and 43 seconds. :P

NannaJoy
01-31-2011, 18:25:51
ARGH! things are well hidden or I'm blind. have 4 black, 2 gems, and a couple of tools - neither used. need lots of keys! Only found one so far. My brother at my mom's and he popped by to visit, so had to pause. then mom called - then hubby hands me mail. Should I lock my den door? LOL Think someone has been through my rooms before me!

Mud - can't help you. I'm still looking for my second key. evidently a very small area to run mouse over and I've had lots of interruptions today.

Edited once again. have not used knife or s.d. but have used lighter 2x. Have not found a place for gems or black marbles. Read two notes. Only the one key to get into house. Need a light bulb and wrench. Not sure what I've over looked. I've been through each room I can get to at least twice. can't find a new hot spot. So hanging it up for awhile.

muddogg47
01-31-2011, 19:02:26
I need a wrench

therealsonic
01-31-2011, 19:43:22
32 coins, 4 black marbles, knife, SD (used), lighter (used), red gem and used silver key. Need 1 more marble and still looking for other keys (blue and gold)............

Used lighter second time and got blue gem.

ironicly thats exactly where i am

siamskin
01-31-2011, 20:58:21
1.stuck with 4-digit code.
2.who is herbert? :(
3.multicoloured letter?
grrrr.
3. got it, but no place to use it. yet.

slerk
01-31-2011, 22:06:17
It's in a bathroom, but you'll need the blue key to get to it

EDIT: Out with 49 coins and the Sneaky coin.

in between and after ;)

You only need one round of colours because they repeat themselves

Herbert comes first

bip
01-31-2011, 22:55:31
Put marbles in the most left room middle row, small brown box right of bed
Put gems in the third room from right middle row. There is a small black button left bottom of fireplace, it opens a black area on the other wall
When you need 6-8-10- so: 7 9 11

tipper75
02-01-2011, 01:26:29
Out, with a poor score, missed one coin:( Thanks selfdefiant for another fine game:D

NannaJoy
02-01-2011, 20:29:20
game didn't save over nightor for two days - just as well as last time I didn't find silver key - odd as I don't see how I could have missed it.
Found star - ? Need another key. But need to get in kitchen to get chicken started (mom and bro coming for dinner).

ARGH! was so excited with my find and into another room. It was short lived. Not sure why I can't find other hot spots. Evidently have to solve what to do with something. But have to get back to duties shortly.

Trying again and back to silver key bedroom. Tried several differnt things on the puzzle. Everyone else seems to have gotten it. 26 clicks? haven't tried that yet.
got it but terrible clue as far as I'm concerned = or it should lopsided.
finished but only 49 coins. rest of game went smoothly with a bit of thinking.

huggy
02-06-2011, 13:13:25
thanks for the game