Music Room Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Room Escape

Music Room Escape is an escape the room game developed by DozenGames. Gather items and solve puzzles to escape the music room. Good luck!

Music Room Escape

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Stuck. What's the squiggly black thing and what's the screwdriver-like thing in my inventory? If I knew what they were. maybe I could figure out how to use them

Comment

The combination of codes is interesting. I got very stuck until I realized the lid of the tape player had closed on me. Stupid.

Comment

Yay....I like have two codes to get one.....not too hard and not too easy

Comment

slow loading .. "loading" is still up.

Gotta get ready to go out and eat ..
          Last edited by NannaJoy; 01-31-2011, 20:57:12.

Comment

Out, not too bad. Hint: the clue for the left computer screen has to be

Comment

hi, game was pretty good, but I wan't to ask you guys what is the tune that is in the background - anyone knows this song? band? Kind of catchy, I'd like to find it on you tube. Maybe it's created by band from the post on the wall in the game?
              anyone got an new game to share?

I don't sleep 'cause I don't want to

Excuse me for not responding to private messages on time

Comment

havent found anything after 2 trips around the room....will try 1 more lap

well, I did get a few items...what to do with the knife?

did notes on pc, but nothing happened. can't figure what to do with anything...too tired to continue
                Last edited by jgarrah; 02-01-2011, 02:08:12.

Comment

I still need the white note...

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mindsmasher View Post
                      hi, game was pretty good, but I wan't to ask you guys what is the tune that is in the background - anyone knows this song? band? Kind of catchy, I'd like to find it on you tube. Maybe it's created by band from the post on the wall in the game?
                      The song is endless sacrifice by dream theater. I'm pretty sure the poster is black sabath, but I may be mistaken

Comment

it is black sabbath ,the time ozzy had everything under controle ...well not everything

Comment

Great game, no help needed this time.
                          From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X