Train Hijack Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Train Hijack Escape

Train Hijack Escape is another escape game by Gazzyboy. Gather items and solve puzzles to escape the train. Good luck!

http://www.gazzyboy.com/gamedisp/226...jackescape.htm

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Made it to second compartment. Keep getting shot and you have to restart the entire game - buggy!

Comment

Same here, but I couldn't even restart! I so dislike buggy games...

Comment

Try to get cola bin. You can check the bags when the solder will busy. My question is what's the accsess code?
        Last edited by Greenlen; 02-04-2011, 20:14:35.

Comment

How do you get in to the 2nd compartment? What's the code for the briefcase?

Comment

Comment

i only have 3 numbers on the seats and i need a 6 digit number for the briefcase..can anybody help??

so far i have used the hair pin, key, keycard, and opened the next room. i have in my inventory : wirecutters, oxcer blade, gum tape and a screwdriver.

Comment

LOL - I seem to have 2 views - look forward or on floor and something that needs a key. Took guys cola. No one else holding up anything .. no key, no wire to pick locks .. think I'll pass.
                Last edited by NannaJoy; 02-04-2011, 22:59:09.

Comment

stuck help

The control pad seems to be buggy for me What does it read??

Comment

I've managed to kill second guards, hopefully I done the spoiler properly, apologies if it has not turned out as this is my first attempt at spoiler

Where do you find the gum ?

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Out
                    Last edited by 007paul007; 02-05-2011, 19:16:41.

Comment

This game was really clever, though I don't much care to restart everytime I'm killed, it isn't a very long game so it wasn't a large enough negative to prevent me enjoying this game.

Comment

What a bugged game. I had to start over and my items didn't show up in my inventory. I consider myself out.
                        From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X