Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery Quest

MysteryQuest

MysteryQuest is a riddle on a forum.. This riddle is different to most others as this one is story based.. We currently have 130+ riddles for you to do.. And another 30+ ready on MysteryQuest alone

We also have two other sites MysteryChallenge and the URL levels.

MysteryChallenge is another riddle site on a forum.. And yet again different from nearly every riddle out there.. These riddles are team riddles.. Where we release a round every two weeks.. Each round has around 5 riddles (for now) and when you complete those you make a pic of what we say and submit it.. We have 49 riddles ready.. But three rounds have been completed.. Each MysteryChallenge consists of 10 rounds..

The URL levels are levels like notpron and those type.. We have 90+ riddles for you there..

Hope to see you there

WARNING ~ USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN NECESSARY.
    DO NOT GIVE SOLUTIONS. GIVE HINTS ONLY.
    THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE SPOILERS ~ (spoiler="title")spoiler text here(/spoiler) Just replace the brackets with these brackets [ ]
    Last edited by mitizmitiz; 10-09-2006, 11:11:27. Reason: Added rules.

hmm...so we need a team?? should we make a Gamershood one? but maybe it will be too late now if they are already in the third round

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

From what I read, it's only MysteryChallenge that requires us to be in teams
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

yeah I know, that's what I meant. I'm just saying it's a pity we were too late to start it.

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

dazed, we're not too late to start it, the only time limit is for each riddle, it doesn't say anywhere that you had to start before the 1st of September. It just means from what I can read from the text, that you only get access to the new riddles and your score is judged according from that. So it's never too late to participate
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
          - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

You need to join a team.. no more teams for this MysteryChallenge.. After 10 rounds a new MysteryChallenge will start and you will be able to change or make new teams then

Comment

helpppppppppp... i need help on "reading the book" i cant read the last word of the pic
              http://www.marapets.com/button8.php | Virtual Pets | Games

Comment

Anyone any ideas on 'Reading the Book' - like heartbroken1590 i am stuck on the last word!

Got it! Hint.....the first letter is a K (even though it looks like a B)
                Last edited by Mistery; 10-23-2006, 20:00:16. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Yes, a little tricky to read that one, but possible remember where you are

Comment

Working...
                  X