Escape from Zodiac : House of Pisces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape from Zodiac : House of Pisces

Escape from Zodiac : House of Pisces is a new point and click type escape game from Wild Harmony Studio. This is the first game for the saga "Escape From Zodiac". This time you are trapped in the house of piscis, and you must find the way to get out.... but this is not and easy task... We hope you like this game! Good luck!

http://www.wildharmonystudio.com/pla...ouse-of-pisces

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

stuck with
    have seen a place to put a code and (I think) a code but what order? I have tried them all but nothing works

oh well

Comment

put the lens in the telescope to see the order of the code...but, I'm stuck with 3 pieces placed in the larger medallion, can't find the fourth piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishaholic View Post
        put the lens in the telescope to see the order of the code...but, I'm stuck with 3 pieces placed in the larger medallion, can't find the fourth piece.
        Lens, I don't have lens. Looking everywhere. Slight hint?

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Placed all four symbold but haven't got the 3 digit code entered yet, the wall is still there, can't see the symbol pieces anymore.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Originally posted by ricardo View Post
        Lens, I don't have lens. Looking everywhere. Slight hint?

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Placed all four symbold but haven't got the 3 digit code entered yet, the wall is still there, can't see the symbol pieces anymore.
        starting over, maybe a bug

Comment

The 4. piece you have to search in the picture.Click the lights in the windows.Left side of the house 2 lights, middle 2 lights, right 3 lights.Than will open the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Monsterfrosch2 View Post
            The 4. piece you have to search in the picture.Click the lights in the windows.Left side of the house 2 lights, middle 2 lights, right 3 lights.Than will open the wall.
            Got that, was missing lens, found it and out.

Comment

Too tough for me. I looked up each date

On a more friendly note, Wildharmony,fishaholic, monster, and ricardo.
              Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

Video walkthough:

sorry, haven´t read that with the seven days, sorry :-)

Comment

I've used the medallions found in the picture, the book, and by the lantern. can't find the last one. anyone help?
                  sigpic
                  Autobots
                  They always fight for what's right
                  THAT'S CUZ, USUALLY

I'd rather watch then fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X