Neopets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neopets

join today, its a fun filled website with loads of things for you to play on registraion is need though. here is the link

http://www.neopets.com/

Sorry, this is not a thread for one single game, so I moved it to General Chat. And I also removed your referral.
    Last edited by Mistery; 10-05-2006, 10:45:33.

Comment

I'm already on there for a long time
      If you want to make a account...
      Why not make on by following my name!
      I will get Refferal points for that,
      http://www.neopets.com/
      Last edited by Mistery; 10-04-2006, 19:35:33.

Comment

i don't like neopets >_> lol
        Live in virtue no desire.
        And in the grave an angels' choir.
        You look to heaven, wonder why.
        No one can see them in the sky.
        Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

Sorry, no referral points. It is even posted on the Neopets site that new members should just register from the main site.

Comment

what is it about,could ny1 explain to me?
            If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

Neopets is almost a game. You have a pet and you have to take care of that pet, I think you can even have more than one pet and also play games with other people that are already signed there...

I tried to play it once...but I couldn't do anything with it so I just quit...
              Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

"Neopets® is the greatest Virtual Pet Site on the Internet. With your help, we have built a community of over 70 million virtual pet owners across the world! Neopets has many things to offer including over 160 games, trading, auctions, greetings, messaging, and much much more."

Comment

yeah i used 2 play it 23/6 now im addicted 2 gamershood help!

Comment

so u mean its like penguin club.sort of.
                    If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery
                      Sorry, no referral points. It is even posted on the Neopets site that new members should just register from the main site.
                      If i "Bring" Other people to neopets whit that link
                      I get refferal points if people register at my link.
                      I will copy it;
                      It's easy, just tell people about us and earn Neopoints, faeries, cool rare items, and much much more!

We will supply you with the HTML code that you need to link people to (it's a link to Neopets, but it contains your user name). Tell people about this link, or send it to them in an e-mail, and we will credit you for each sign-up. The more sign-ups you get, the better the prizes (see the table below).

All the people you refer have to be different, and they also have to play Neopets. Just signing up with fake accounts will not work!

Comment

Wirodeu, we had already some discussion about this recently by PM. There have been lately many links posted to get advantages (points, financial advantages, presents etc.), this new tendency along with spamming (posting those links in every post) had to be diminished.
                        And since it could lead to discussions coming up over and over again why one referral link is allowed and why others should be not allowed, it is best not to post any referral links. Sorry, and thanks for your understanding Wirodeu.

Comment

I do

I alreddy have a neopet
                          .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
                            so u mean its like penguin club.sort of.
                            Club Penguin not Penguin Club
                            I am a member of GFARDTO
                            Supporter of UPMGPC
                            And a member of the looney bin!

Comment

pfft neoplets for 4 year olds
                              I've got a riddle for you guys.
                              PM me or just tell me in chat what comes next in this uhh, well, (how to describe it?) Saying. (I guess)

What does the scouter say about his power level?
                              (hehehe I love this part)

Comment

Working...
                              X