PDA

View Full Version : Puzzle Trap 7

Ronsoca
04-06-2011, 15:53:52
Puzzle Trap 7 is a point and click type escape the room game created by Michael Hibbert for CafeCafeGames. Interact with the environment by clicking on objects, find all the puzzle pieces and escape the room.

Play Puzzle Trap 7 (http://www.cafecafegames.com/games/3311/puzzle-trap-7.html)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-b8AT_NclneY/TZxn87sM9KI/AAAAAAAAKtE/Ld0BMGf2TsA/s400/puzzle-trap-7.jpg

huggy
04-06-2011, 20:54:41
Graphic reminds me at submachine...:D

marbazul
04-07-2011, 00:07:12
Following the code of the coss with simbols in the panel of the down floor, I get a blue ballWENS

MsInterpret
04-07-2011, 03:22:27
>:(
This game is frustrating...I got a blue ball (used) and 2 puzzle pieces...now don't know what to do

ablejack
04-07-2011, 20:44:41
out. (with a lot of help from eg)

Kzin
04-08-2011, 05:21:17
Giving up on this one....it does not seem logical...just brute force :cattail:

Purp
04-08-2011, 07:20:19
Thanks to marbazul, I got the blue ball and puzzle piece from the safe on the second floor, next to the bigger eye piece. Also found a puzzle piece behind one of the stands, and on the floor of the starting room.

A little further. I have moved the lever one floor down from the cross, and in the same directions as the symbols, opened that safe and got a puzzle piece, a cable, and a red ball. *NOTE ON LEVER* Do Not lift up on it. Just make it one continous movement.

The blue and red balls go into the door in the first scene, and opens it into a new scene. Going back to the lever, it opens yet another door, into a cave like place, where you get a key, a puzzle piece, and a mask. Also ceneter green light on pedestal on first floor.

I used the key to open the safe and got another puzzle piece. Second green light on pedestal. Also got another puzzle piece from the fingers, after using the lever following them, too.

*SIGH* I never found the red key card,so I'm going to give up for tonight, and try again tomorrow.

I got it!!! I had to move the lever on the third floor to the right, and that changed where the door on the ground floor opened. I got a bridge to the other side, puzzle piece from a giant nose(ewww--I picked a nose) and blew up an octopus (calamari, anyone)? I also got a hammer, which I used in the cave, turning on three green lights on the pillar and the red glowing orb.

I got the last puzzle piece and I'm out. I hope I helped.