AxEnd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AxEnd

AxEnd is a new adventure style escape game created by Selfdefiant for Melting-Mindz.com.
    AxEnd takes you on an adventure through a dark place that lost souls inhabit. All of the past asylums you have visited keep haunting your dreams. You find yourself in the massive world of AxEnd. Prepare to explore over 90 rooms in what you might consider your worst nightmare. Collect orbs to purchase useful items. Solve the 9 mysteries to escape this place! Good luck and have fun!

Play AxEnd Here!

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

90 rooms? You monster.

Finally was able to sit down and play this. That was massive!
    Last edited by nin_man; 04-12-2011, 14:34:51.

Comment

What a great game, selfdefiant!
      Just found jar to keep orbs in, now saving up to buy a latern :-)
      Last edited by MjauMjau; 04-12-2011, 13:36:22. Reason: Spelling..

Comment

anyone else notice the missing link on the map between C4 and C7?
        sigpic
        Hugs make a great gift
        One size fits all

Comment

a jar and 43 orbs...but now it's time to go to work...sigh...I'll have to take this up later.

Comment

This is me, being ashamed that I can't find the jar to keep my orbs in.

HURRAY! Found it!
            Last edited by Julibean; 04-12-2011, 15:55:05.
            A woman has the last word in any argument.
            Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

sigpic I LOVE COWBOYS!

Comment

O, no! Everything I relied on in the beginning of these games is gone: no map, no orbs to collect if you can't find anything else yet!
              Well, lets get started. At least I know I have to be looking for a jar.

Comment

Urgh! I can't even find the jar!!

Please can someone give me a clue? I've been into every room I can at least 3 times!!

Comment

The jar is

Comment

whizzed through a few rooms, found jar, and got an idea about a few things but almost 1 a.m. so this will have to wait. So much for dusting tomorrow .. SD is going to have to chip in for a maid for me. Only fair, don't you think? Night all.

Back and will have lots of breaks - dinner fixing, eating, dog here and there, hubby's eye drops, .. but hopefully done before I crawl into bed. (& no, SD didn't contact me to chip in for a maid)
                    Neat-o, it saved! Hmm - thought I had picked up something in kitchn (A16) but evidently not.
                    Well, puzzle puzzled me. Thought the knights would help. Can't buy light which I would rather have than to travel faster or make notes or slow time. Need several things. should have counted orbs as I found them. Do have map.
                    Back through - no keys, the 4 more orbs not enough!. Restart and buy lantern first?
                    Last edited by NannaJoy; 04-13-2011, 22:16:14.

Comment

SD, Crowbar, lantern, 3 playing cards, water jug (empty), matches, water turned on, book, map, crystal, 3 gems (red, grn, and blue), 20 orbs and now stuck...2 hours in an no solution yet...need to give it a rest.

Comment

Yikes! My score was 1,016,100 and it took me just over two hours to get it.

Comment

break time - dinner to finish up and eat. Will think about restarting (see comments on page 1) and counting orbs this time.
                          Restarted: 48 orbs - if I counted correctly. Wish they would wave at me!
                          Aha! enough for light. and have a couple of useful items also. Can't believe someone did this in under 3 hours!
                          One thing I did didn't give me anything except a new wrinkle in my forehead.
                          Map and light now. Yippee!
                          puzzle C10 .. tried a few things and none have worked yet. LOL - well that worked. Did it and got something. And Bailey (our dog) has announced it is time for his outing.
                          Basement - hmm.. things to do but didn't find a clue. Blackwidows? Their hourglass red spot is on their belly BTW.
                          Last edited by NannaJoy; 04-14-2011, 04:38:24.

Comment

Thank you, Self Defiant!

SD, I hope the name of this one isn't ominous! I'm sure many people like me love your games but never post. I'd be so sad to see the end of your brilliant series. Thanks so much for all you do! And thanks to all the people who give so much patient help

Comment

great game- we've been playing this on and off for two days- keep making them

Comment

Working...
                              X