Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spectral Wizard

Kind of arcade/action game.
    Defeat the bad guys collecting their spectral essense to put the colour back in to the world.
    Use your keyboard to control the character.

Link:
    http://www.miniclip.com/games/spectral-wizard/en/

First! ..........Am I the only one that got stuck on the level where you fall alot? lol.

Life is full of candy.

Comment

1 main comment about this game....
      There *NEEDS* to be a save feature. *NEEDS* to. *NEEDS* to. (etc. etc.)
      It's too long for many people to be able to play it through in one go, also it takes quite a while before you get the spellbook, which is a little irritating.

Good game, but there *NEEDS* to be a save feature.

Comment

spectral wizard

Originally posted by StrangeNothing
        First! ..........Am I the only one that got stuck on the level where you fall alot? lol.

just make sure you get the brown key. ok, I did, but now, how do you use any of those things!!! I am stuck. One forum said to put it in your hand, duh, they are on two diff. screens and you have to click the spellbook to get out. I need some clear advice, please, anyone?

Comment

This game is easy enough to play but far too long for me to try to finish it.

Comment

HELP!!! Need help to kill Mr. Riverhill!!

How do I kill the huge rat, Mr. Riverhill?? He's kicking my tushie! Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Otherwise I love this game! It's very addicting and perfect for long weekends when you're snowed in.
            Live, Love and Laugh a LOT,
            Karen ~ ((O)) ~

Even if the voices aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas!
            ~ Unknown

Comment

ya how do u get the second jewel thing

Comment

i need help on that level where there is a switch behind a wall and i need help on how 2 get 2 the switch

some one plz help me !!!!!!!

help me on the 6th level i need help
                Last edited by Mistery; 08-03-2007, 21:12:23. Reason: Multiple posting is not allowed, edit your post if necessary

Comment

i need help i dont know how to kill mr riverhill i really need help

Comment

no ur not i died wit dat plant

wazz up peoplez
                    Last edited by Mistery; 11-15-2008, 04:11:56. Reason: Please edit your post instead of multiple posting

Comment

Spectral Wizard level runnig man

I have been stuck running man level.i´m use the brown key and opened the teleports.when go one teleport, and a chain of two to the other side is a color machine, but it is the lock, which I do not open.

How can it be open?
                      Last edited by 7029; 06-11-2009, 20:43:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Kialei View Post
                        How do I kill the huge rat, Mr. Riverhill?? He's kicking my tushie! Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Otherwise I love this game! It's very addicting and perfect for long weekends when you're snowed in.
                        you have to light the candles by jumping over the wall and pulling the lever

Comment

but it does get a lot harder on the next level!

Comment

Working...
                          X