View Full Version : Pieep
10-12-2006, 04:55 PM
10-12-2006, 05:05 PM
I got it this far, now i'm stuck:
the fan is working and i got the piece of cheese on my fork, now what do i do?
10-12-2006, 05:51 PM
How did you get the cheese? I have the fan and light on at the same time, thats it.
10-12-2006, 10:15 PM
I'm stuck at the same spot...any thoughts?
10-12-2006, 10:41 PM
im stuck i have no lights and i cant turn them back on
10-12-2006, 10:48 PM
1. Click Fuse Box on the wall.
2. Click Wire to the left inside the fuse box, a battery and light will appear.
(very hard to see but if you hit tab, it will give you a hot spot.)
3. Click end of loose wire and it will connect to the battery. Now when the lights go out, the light inside the fuse box will allow you to see inside.
4. Exit that screen then plug the fan in.
5. Turn it on and the lights will go out.
6. You'll be able to see the fuse box still faintly on the wall. Click it.
7. Since you activated the small light, you'll be able to see the fuses, white things. Click all 4 from Left to Right and the lights will come back on.
8. If you click on the green part of the plant in between the chair and table and drag up, you'll get a knife with a green handle. Drag it to the table.
9. Pick up the knife and drag it to the cheese and fork. You'll cut a piece of cheese and it'll be on your fork.
That's all I've got...anyone else know how to finish? I imagine it's something simple...
10-12-2006, 10:55 PM
hold the cheese on the fork up under the light...until it 'smells'
while the fan is on...hold it up to the mouse hole...the mouse will run out
then click the mouse at just the right moment...when it is closest to the picture on the wall
pic falls off...voile!!! click and drag the key to the door...turn key...out!!!
10-12-2006, 11:01 PM
I thought it had something to do with that but I didn't do it long enough I guess...Thanks!
I can get the battery and lightbulb from the fuse box, but I'm not able to get the loose end to connect to the battery. And I cannot get the fan going either. I cant find any cable to plug in. What am I doing wrong? Or is there bugs in this game?
The knife works OK though and I've got my piece of cheese on the fork.
10-15-2006, 10:21 AM
The cable is almost out of sight next to the fan, it's really low, just move you mouse over the edge of the screen and you will see where it is. And i've just played it again, you don't need the battery ;)
Thanx Hollandgirl :hb: Got the fan plugged in! Had to use the zoom though.
I'm glad you say that I dont need the battery cause I still cant move the wire in the fuse box.
Oops! I'm in the dark. Help!!!
Nevermind, got the light back on again after a bit of clicking around inside the fuse box.
Yesss, I'm out!
Yay that was a fun little game I just wish the mouse was a little cuter...lol
10-29-2006, 10:02 PM
So here's my question: Who would know to hold the cheese up under there if they didn't already know that something would happen when you did? Did anyone actally sit there long enough to find out or did they, like me, end up having to look at the walkthrough?
10-31-2006, 09:45 AM
okay, the lights went out after I turned on the fan. I've been clicking at the 4 fuses from left to right, but nothing's happening. Is there a precise spot on the fuses where I should click? Or am I missing a step here?
11-01-2006, 09:28 AM
can't connect the wire in the fuse box
where I should click it?? = ="
03-11-2007, 07:56 PM
hey thx for the walkthrough... i made it.... finally..... thx
03-12-2007, 05:16 AM
how do you know when the cheese smells? myn does nothing..i have left it there for like 5 minutes..nothing..
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.