Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Traveler

This game is technically promoting a book called The Traveler
    It's a spy type game where you use different tools to follow the trail of the Traveler. It's easy to follow and fun to play.

Link: http://www.randomhouse.com/features/traveler/
    Out there, out where dreams come true

Im listening to the audio things to find the missing words, i just cant seem to get : Your first vechile is waiting at the ....... ? i cant hear it on any properly?
    Im a proud Mummy to my gorgeous son Jack born 24/08/2008!!

Comment

Answer

Comment

bah humbug.......don't know what to do with the internet thingy...just gives real links. I don't know what i'm supposed to be looking for or doing.
        Don't Drink Drive.......it's a laundry detergent!

Comment

Originally posted by Kira699
          bah humbug.......don't know what to do with the internet thingy...just gives real links. I don't know what i'm supposed to be looking for or doing.

Ok, so you figured out the audio part. There's a car and info about it is on the internet. So enter in one of the IP addresses, make sure you are on the right date (click timeline if you need help). Now look at the list of websites, which one would have info about a car? Now look for info about an available car and use the license plate number.

Comment

Ok am I the only one who gets to a point where it types in an agent and a password but then you can't do anything?

Comment

That was good loads of fun and now i want to read the book. (s)??
              I'm far to blessed to be stressed by your mess!!!!

Comment

sim1987 try holding down ctrl then push submit to overide ur popup blocker happened to me but i did what i just said to play it
                (\_/)
                (o.o)WORLD!!! DOMINATION
                (><)

THE MORE BUNNY'S WE HAVE THE MORE POWER-FULL WE R
                SO ADD A BUNNY 2 UR SIG TODAY WE NEED YOU

Comment

credit card search

im having issues with the credit card search ive check the three store names and nothing even when i change the date, any help?

Comment

nvm

nevermind i figured it out

Comment

i cant get past the first part with the ip search thingy!
                      am i thick or sumit?
                      Last edited by bunny_eyez_kill; 10-25-2006, 14:48:00.
                      blue fairy

blue girl
                      :lu: :trude: :scared-couch: :crazy-smilie: :nzd: :nud:

plz visit my bebo n add me!!!!!
                      :trude::poze::man::lu::ura::trude::bigparty::kngt: :ma::poze:
                      sign up and enter the referal id 91292416 for FREE FONES then complete a FREE offer

Comment

i don't know where to go...ive matched the finger prints but i can't figure out which one it is on the credit card receipt..non of the aliases are on her dossier.

if you check the ip information there is a business that does auto parts and it will have a license plate number you can check
                        Last edited by Mistery; 10-24-2006, 23:20:03. Reason: merged posts

Comment

help!!

I am kinda confused about what to do with all the credt card information. I think I am supposed to be looking for this Mother Blessing person. How do I do that?

Comment

Quite far in, so I'll try to keep this as vague as possible

Ok, I've tracked her from the audio, done the internet jobby, done credit cards and vehicle traces and video links and satellite information and I've just found my 2nd (maybe 3rd?) 'thing' on the ip. search... where she's talking to her martial artist friend who says 'Come to my work place'.
                            Now it wants me to do another police record search on

But, it wont allow
                            and I don't see an address on his website or dossier

Any ideas?
                            I'll try and help you guys get here if you help me get through this! XD
                            Last edited by R.M.O.; 10-25-2006, 01:07:33.

Comment

For the credit card after the satellite surveillance

You need to look at Mother Blessing's dossier and find the alias she's using, then find the right date and place.
                              Hint:

BIIIIG Hint
                              Last edited by R.M.O.; 10-25-2006, 01:32:00.

Comment

Working...
                              X