Jigsaw Killer Reborn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jigsaw Killer Reborn

This is the 100th escape game of games2rule and First time there are two ways to escape from one game. Jigsaw killer-reborn is new type of point and click escape game from games2rule. This time, you have to escape from the trap set by new Jigsaw killer. Jigsaw killer is reborn to make a trap in which you will have to escape from the building. There are two exit door in this game you have a choice or you can try both. Have a great fun on playing the game.

Good luck

http://www.games2rule.com/play/jigsa...er-reborn/3543

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

out by the left door ,not motivated to go in again

Comment

Got the first end without using one of the items that I found

I have tried to do something with that but it didn't work...not in the mood to try again..
      From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
      sigpic

Comment

Restarting:
        pumpkin room

cat room/lights

phone/big tank

TV room

hoping I'm not leaving out much. some things within a spoiler may be out of order.
        Single blue door I've seen is the quick (bad?) way out that I did last time.
        used wire and got another key, used and then took pic of fish, got jar. used small key to open jar and get a key - which is for quick way out. I've seen 3 puzzle pieces.

I had thought abouyt this game and realized putting the ring spanner on that bolt was my mistake - needed another tool that I must not have clicked on well. Thought things would fall into place. Now I've ice, wood and ring spanner that I've not used. Thought maybe freezing fish to give to cat would be good but not panning out. Need place to use 4 alike items. Hmm.. and My soap just came on to distract me.
        aha

I won't spoil that ending.
        out
        Last edited by NannaJoy; 06-08-2011, 21:15:24.

Comment

Working...
        X