http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=429

http://www.gamershood.com/429/room-escape/the-house

or
    http://www.sinthaistudio.com/thehouse
    (Click paper)
    http://fizzlebot.com/sinthai/thehouse.htm

Dark & scary escape the room game.

Walkthrough
    Last edited by Mistery; 01-05-2007, 06:07:51.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

does anyone have a quicker link...this is taking forever to friggin load
    lP ll lM lP ll lN

Comment

god this game is well slow at loading isnt it

Comment

ummm...wow...

This game is kinda special. i liked it and all...i just didn't expect it to be on the scary side...it was extremely easy, but if you do need help, respond back to this...you shouldn't though...just click on things...so...yeah...later...

Comment

It was very easy but slow to

Comment

im stuck

Originally posted by Unregistered
            This game is kinda special. i liked it and all...i just didn't expect it to be on the scary side...it was extremely easy, but if you do need help, respond back to this...you shouldn't though...just click on things...so...yeah...later...
            im stuck ive got no keys wats the screwdriver mace ariel nut nd numbers for???

Comment

mammy... this game is scary ..... *snift* *snift*

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                Easy? Maybe mine didn't load right, but the only thing I can click on is the picture. A ball appeared and briefly a headless boy, but that is it. The only thing I can make happen is ghost children laughing.

Okay, I also managed to burst the ball and crack the picture, but I can't seem to move about at all.
                Last edited by Adventure; 09-04-2007, 23:49:20. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

key.

I've played this game before, and the key to it is clicking from one thing to the next and back again, over and over. This game is quite tedious.

Comment

Scary

Omgosh this thing is scary.....WOOO Which makes it cool....but SCARY. especially the bathroom...Ahaha

Comment

How Kewl is this Game?

I'm not usually one to post my thoughts on the 'games' but this one most definitely deserves my comment.

Awesome!!

Once I understood that basically all you have to do is 'click' on things continuously, i thought it was excellent.

Made me jump a couple of times, but......... it is only a game........?????? Mind you hope I don't think about it when I sleep tonight.......LOL........

Comment

Actually, while it was very short it was an awesome game - made me jump a couple of times - one you get used to clicking back and forth, it's really good - stick with it.

Comment

CreeeeeEEePy

Comment

how to go bath room? I cannot burst the ball also

Comment

whew

ugh! scary ending don't play it at night baaad dreams I am sure
                              It's not the men in my life that count, it's the life in my men." ~Mae West

Comment

Working...
                              X