Link:
http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=429

http://www.gamershood.com/429/room-escape/the-house

or
http://www.sinthaistudio.com/thehouse
(Click paper)
http://fizzlebot.com/sinthai/thehouse.htm

Dark & scary escape the room game.

Walkthrough (http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost.php?p=61075&postcount=116)

llNEVAEHll
08-20-2005, 09:17:18
does anyone have a quicker link...this is taking forever to friggin load

Unregistered
08-20-2005, 13:50:17
god this game is well slow at loading isnt it

Unregistered
08-20-2005, 16:08:59
This game is kinda special. i liked it and all...i just didn't expect it to be on the scary side...it was extremely easy, but if you do need help, respond back to this...you shouldn't though...just click on things...so...yeah...later...

James
08-21-2005, 10:39:06
It was very easy but slow to 8-|

Unregistered
08-21-2005, 11:57:24
This game is kinda special. i liked it and all...i just didn't expect it to be on the scary side...it was extremely easy, but if you do need help, respond back to this...you shouldn't though...just click on things...so...yeah...later...
im stuck ive got no keys wats the screwdriver mace ariel nut nd numbers for???

Unregistered
08-26-2005, 09:50:20
mammy... this game is scary ..... *snift* *snift* :o

Unregistered
08-26-2005, 22:53:56
Easy? Maybe mine didn't load right, but the only thing I can click on is the picture. A ball appeared and briefly a headless boy, but that is it. The only thing I can make happen is ghost children laughing.

Okay, I also managed to burst the ball and crack the picture, but I can't seem to move about at all.

Unregistered
08-27-2005, 01:38:55
I've played this game before, and the key to it is clicking from one thing to the next and back again, over and over. This game is quite tedious.

Unlikelytodie
08-27-2005, 17:24:06
Omgosh this thing is scary.....WOOO Which makes it cool....but SCARY. especially the bathroom...Ahaha

Wineo
09-01-2005, 22:36:49
I'm not usually one to post my thoughts on the 'games' but this one most definitely deserves my comment.

Awesome!!

Once I understood that basically all you have to do is 'click' on things continuously, i thought it was excellent.

Made me jump a couple of times, but......... it is only a game........?????? Mind you hope I don't think about it when I sleep tonight.......LOL........

Unregistered
09-08-2005, 02:32:04
Actually, while it was very short it was an awesome game - made me jump a couple of times - one you get used to clicking back and forth, it's really good - stick with it.

Lebnny
09-08-2005, 05:02:43
CreeeeeEEePy :o

Unregistered
09-08-2005, 07:32:12
how to go bath room? I cannot burst the ball also

mande
09-10-2005, 12:47:49
ugh! scary ending don't play it at night baaad dreams I am sure

Unregistered
09-13-2005, 17:29:52
can someone tell me wot the crazy lady sed at the end, i was too scared and turned the volume down lmao, that was a really great scare.
did the mother kill the whole family??

Unregistered
09-14-2005, 11:33:56
does this game have a proper ending been in the corridor for ages (getting scared) and nothing much has happened

Unregistered
09-15-2005, 11:36:38
Mess around with the light switch and paper, you'll 'blow the switch' it'll start bleeding, and when you read the paper afterwards a blood droplet falls on it. I won't say anymore but now the whole game is black so I assume it's the end ?_?

Unregistered
09-26-2005, 17:58:36
A lot of these games say they are scary and are not at all, but this actually mad me jump more than once! Pretty good, though a bit repetative!

Goddessgal
10-03-2005, 21:35:17
Oh god this game gave me the chills...And most things dont!I LOVE bein scared So I rarely jump and scream lol but this game made me scream and jump!WOOOO I love this game a click click click game notin else.

Unregistered
10-05-2005, 23:47:15
well that well and truly scared the crap out of me. if you don't like things that make you jump, then dont do it!! lol

_catty_steer
10-06-2005, 19:52:19
Can't finish! To hard! :(

Kegs
10-09-2005, 06:13:12
I loved this game..it's very easy..but scary..made me jump a few times :o :head:

Unregistered
10-14-2005, 17:13:31
I just got in the house and was able to break the glass of the picture on the wall. Now what? I can't do or go anywhere else? Pleeeeaaaase help!!

Is there a walkthrough for this game?

Relocin
10-21-2005, 00:49:15
You don't really need a walkthrough. Just keep clicking the things... go back and forth from one object to the next.

Unregistered
10-23-2005, 02:05:21
As several other people said. Just keep clicking back and forth on all the things you can. Eventually something will happen, but only if you keep clicking on the objects. And anyone who has a lot of trouble dealing with scary things, if you have already started the game, DO NOT GO FURTHER. IT IS EXTREMELY SCARY AND MAY GIVE SOME PEOPLE NIGHTMARES.

Here is my advice to avoiding nightmares just in case you choose to continue:

Get a dreamcatcher. I know that you may think it's just a silly superstition, but ever since I got one when I was young, I never have had a nightmare. I have played many scary games and seen many scary movies. It may just be that the mind believes it will work, so the mind doesn't have any scary thoughts because it believes it shouldn't get any anymore.

NEECKO
10-23-2005, 22:26:02
Great Game :)
The bathroom took abit of time though

Unregistered
10-24-2005, 02:01:36
great game didnt take long like 10 minuites just freaking scary. they all look like the grudge

Unregistered
10-29-2005, 12:19:37
omg omg omg omg i was only on the first room and i nearly shat myself lol god my imagination is going of in all different kind of roads lol

oooooo i hear noises upsatirs im scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Unregistered
10-30-2005, 00:43:24
just HOW scary IS this game? btw i was about to start when lights blink in real life... spooky

ileana
11-04-2005, 11:15:36
Well, what can i say that wasn't said before? I Love it. I was talking to a friend, saying to play this game and i've start to laugh when i heard him saying "Oh my god!".
It was scary and i hope to find other like this. But, much longer is better. I've got the impression that, if i see it again, i'll keep jumping and screaming everytime...

in a few words... THIS WAS AMAZING AND CREEPY!!!

Greeting from an argentinian... ;)

Unregistered
11-13-2005, 13:20:50
**** that face scared me!!!:(:(:(

Unregistered
11-17-2005, 19:03:16
I have a stick which is combined with a magnet and rope, a note that says "666?" and a bottle of wine... now what????????

Unregistered
11-20-2005, 17:27:40
I have a stick which is combined with a magnet and rope, a note that says "666?" and a bottle of wine... now what????????

what game you playing pal... cos it ain't the same one we just did!!!

the game was very very good..... very very wrong also as i screamed like a bitch a couple of times which made my mum come running!

thumbs up though! anything more from the guys that did this... would be worth a look?

x em x

Unregistered
11-21-2005, 22:03:03
This "game" is easy because it is not a game. You dont really solve or do anything, just click stuff and watch the shock effects. Waste of time.

embabe21
11-21-2005, 23:34:34
still very very fun though!

x em x

Unregistered
11-22-2005, 19:47:23
Why Is The Idiot In The Game Goin In The House In The First Place, Huh?

Unregistered
11-23-2005, 04:11:21
So...don't eat and play all at once...

*cough cough*

Unregistered
11-24-2005, 04:48:42
that scared the crap outta me at the end

eastwood
11-24-2005, 16:10:07
Well, nice art work but it is not a game...
clicking all clickable items by random til
something happens is not "gamish"... ;o)

It is weird... but not scary... no
surprise at the end... hm.

But brilliant art work :o)

the dunce
11-24-2005, 20:12:35
Oh my gawd that was so F'in scary man i almost peed my pants when the hand hit the screen (did when the head did :P ) and i was all dark that was kewl it had AMAZING artwork but it was really easy but it was scary so who cares ;) so really i give it 4 pants changes out of 5 :P :P lol

Unregistered
11-25-2005, 19:23:29
wot the hell do i do in the dam coridor i found the light switch & note now wot?????????????

dont scroll down if you dont want it spoiled

Just keep clickin em both, then the switch will end up short circuting, then bleed, then click the note, then a blood drop will hit the note, then you see a figure walking toward you, then it goes dark, so i guess the person you get to be dies

kookie man
11-25-2005, 19:31:24
Hi Doodz!zis Is Le Mua-kookie Man.i'm New So Be Nice=)(or Alse=()

Rush
11-27-2005, 20:50:44
What the he... it is more for childrens.

sexi_lil_sammi
11-29-2005, 18:32:57
<<DELETED>> hell, that scared me lol

Layce
11-29-2005, 18:37:43
GOD DAMMIT!!! IT MADE ME SCREAM!!! :'( i havn't screamed at anything in about 3 years... :( my streak is over...

... i'm still now sure exactly what i'm suppoesed to be doing thought :-?

:'( AGAIN!!! :( man i feel so lame

Ok i know you've already got the picture that this game scares me but >.< it made me jump even after i turned the sound off :( i'm so ashamed...

I give in :stop: i quit till there's someone else in the house at least then they can make fun of me and i feel to stupid to feel scared anymore :')

Unregistered
12-08-2005, 04:38:30
Its midnight , im in the dark playing this and i freaking almost wet myself. I am sooooo getting my friends to play this so i can laugh at them.

Unregistered
01-03-2006, 02:21:01
Sccaarryyy!!

Unregistered
01-05-2006, 12:38:45
okay, before you play this game, put your computer in a big sunny flower field. then, have all your loved ones surrounding you. oh, and have a couple of baby deers around the place. and now, shut down your computer and run far far away!

who the hell made this game? they must of like, been given a sack of money from a nightlight company.

Unregistered
01-12-2006, 23:31:24
does anyone have a quicker link...this is taking forever to friggin load
good thing too...

Unregistered
01-12-2006, 23:34:18
you know what this game needs? a walkthrough, but before you quote this, listen more. okay, it needs a walkthrough that tells you what to click and how to avoid the scary things like the hand hitting the screen!

Unregistered
01-12-2006, 23:39:04
you know what this game needs? a walkthrough, but before you quote this, listen more. okay, it needs a walkthrough that tells you what to click and how to avoid the scary things like the hand hitting the screen!
oh crap you are so right! that hand was so scary i passed out! not exactly. i fell off my chair and hit the bookcase. atleast i think i did. i was playing the game and an hour later, i was on the floor, the chair also on the floor and a couple of books. true story. if only it happened a night, i also suffered from nightmares and then fear of sleep. no matter, it only took a bit of rabbit algebra to get to sleep. cute and boring.

Unregistered
01-15-2006, 00:37:35
oh crap you are so right! that hand was so scary i passed out! not exactly. i fell off my chair and hit the bookcase. atleast i think i did. i was playing the game and an hour later, i was on the floor, the chair also on the floor and a couple of books. true story. if only it happened a night, i also suffered from nightmares and then fear of sleep. no matter, it only took a bit of rabbit algebra to get to sleep. cute and boring.
woah, that's rough.

i tried to play it.... NO! I JUST CAN'T DO IT! IT'S TOO SCARY! I'M OUTTA HERE!

[footsteps]
[door slam]
[car start]
[aeroplane?]

OneBun
01-16-2006, 05:08:08
Lol. Wow! I agree that this was creepy! It is an easy "game"...more like an interactive mini horror flick. There's no way to play it wrong. Ya just can't avoid the ghosts. I don't know if it is any reassurance, they promise at the end that none of it is real. It was fun watching, "playing" this at 11pm in the dark.

ditzychik508
01-16-2006, 09:13:46
Good game!!! Easy Game! Personally i dont think it scary at all, i think some people may have exagerated a bit, but then agian i dont scare easily at all. so if you cant go to haunted houses and things like that during halloween then this is NOT for you. I definetly wouldnt recomend playing this game with kids though.

yoyo505
02-06-2006, 03:05:43
i LOVED when ur in the living room and the eyes move on the painting it made me LOL

then he cried blood cool!!!!!!

i freakin just about shat my pants @ the ending

Unregistered
02-07-2006, 04:08:03
Kekeke! Dont wanna ruim ot fpr anybody! Dont scroll down unless you think the blackness at the end is the actual end of the game.

Move ur mouse around where the switch used to be and click it!!!!

Unregistered
02-14-2006, 13:16:47
oh my freakin god, soooo scary!!
i almost sat here bouncing beacuse it made me jump so much!! >_<

peekaboo
02-17-2006, 10:52:33
the sounds/music enhanced the creepiness of the whole game/story.. i tried lowering the volume at the end because i thought the woman was going to scream, lol... i also tried looking away, but i couldn't... i "braved" it and looked directly at her! ^_^

FayedyTot
02-18-2006, 19:44:40
Ah don't like this game >.<!!! There's one advantage to it, you don't have to think!!! Kekekeke...

TinfoilPunkGirl
02-20-2006, 20:46:10
this game is kool! the scariness was funny. mind you i don't think i can call it a game....more like random scary stuff happening. though at the first part i screamed and jumped up and hit my head on a shelf. oh well it didn't do any harm!

rosiemay05
02-20-2006, 21:41:17
I think i played this a while back and forgot to post a reply, so i played it again, and i still **** myself lol, jumped on all room, it probably sounds weird but i love being scared, watching scary films or reading scary books, so this was right up my aisle, really good!
Now if you'll excuse me im going to crawl into a corner and rock myself back and forth in the hope of remembering that this is only a game not real!

BTW, it was the mother who killed them all wasn't it?
the note sed if i kill them all they can stay with me or sumthing?

Amy_Lee1026
02-23-2006, 23:04:22
OMG!!! That was really easy...but scary. The first time I played it i jmped about 20 times nd was like "HOLY S***!!!!" about 10. Then I played it again and was still jumped a bunch of times, especially at the hand and the hung girl. I love scaryiness though so it was fun.

millie4597
02-25-2006, 04:54:52
OMG when that hand hit the screen Iwas sooo scared when I screamed I farted I actually thought I crapped myself.

Kialei
02-25-2006, 19:22:03
Kekeke! Don't wanna ruin it for anybody! Don't scroll down unless you think the blackness at the end is the actual end of the game.

Move ur mouse around where the switch used to be and click it!!!!

I'm very glad you said something. I've played this game before and never noticed that the blackness wasn't the complete end. I'm very glad you mentioned it! Thank you! This game is almost like a quick run to get the heart pumping. Very wicked scary game!

Point&Clicker
03-01-2006, 14:33:29
This is amazin... it's a short film more than a game, since you have nothing to do but click things in the right order until something happens...excellent the soundscape also.....

GutterCup
03-15-2006, 20:36:38
that was freaking cool!

i like the scary stuff... it makes for a good game

Unregisteredsdf
03-17-2006, 14:14:40
OMG! I burst the ball and a head dropped in front of me. i can't finish this. i even had the sound low. jesus, i still have chills

AAAARRRGHHH!! That's it. i'm done. i know i just posted about the head drop saying i'm done, but then the bathroom scene happened. i even had the sound off and partially covering my eyes. i can't handle this crap. bravo to who made this. you should get involved in horror films.

ok. i finished it... waaaaaaahhhhhh! (assumes fetal position. sucks thumb)

03-19-2006, 14:43:26
im not so sure of this coz it's been a few days since i watched theHouse. i dont want to watch it again so im trying to remember what to do. pls correct me if i make a mistake here. :)

1st room
1. click on the picture frame to see the family members.
2. a ball will drop on the floor click it.
3. im not sure what will happen when u click the ball but click the picture afterwards.
4. i think you're supposed to click somewhere on the picture and it will break or something.
5. click the ball and the kid will be on the window i think.
6. i forgot wut you're supposed to do, maybe click the pic (or ball ?) and a head will fall from above.
7. click the ball and it will explode blood.

2nd room
1. click the note on the mirror (maybe a few times over ?)
2. click the toilet and blood will appear.
3. maybe click the note?
4. click the thingy on the floor and someone will appear in the bathtub and then a hand on the screen.

3rd room
1. click the doll. nothing happens 1st.
2. click the calendar.
3. click the doll again. the doll will go near the screen. click it.
4. click the calendar. i think theres a shadow somewhere.
5. click doll again. someone should be looking at the door.
6. i think theres and ID on the table or something.
7. i forgot what u should click here and then a hanging body will fall.

4th room
1. click the radio. it doesnt work.
2. click the painting.
3. click the radio. u can click the knobs on it.
4. click the odd painting.
5. i think you should click the radio again?
6. clicking the painting makes it fall. a note and a gun will be in the wall.
7. im not sure about the radio but clicking the painting will make its eyes bleed and u shoot it.

5th and final room
1. click the light switch.
2. click on the note.
3. click the switch. i think it will short out and bleed.
4. click the note and a blood will drop on it.
5. i think u should click the switch?
6. a dark figure comes closer and the screen becomes dark.
7. wow! u did it! oh, 1 more thing, click the dark screen.

it will show on the credits that the things you saw wasnt real. phew!

joanne
03-20-2006, 13:42:55
how scary was that it was the grudge all over,keep looking at the woman at the end dont know wat she said i had my voolume turned down but if you want my advice DO NOT PLAY IF YOU SUFFER HEART ATTACKS OR STROKES OR EPILSY COUSE **** ITS SCARY

Miss Ottilie
03-24-2006, 12:03:53
Anyone else reminded of the Ring - i thought the face was going to come out of the screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too easy though x

a guest :D
03-30-2006, 07:11:27
I don't think this "game" is actually supposed to be a game, rather it's like a virtual horror house with surprises... A designer from Thailand did it for fun and it was also a showcase of what the guy could do in flash for his portfolio. :p

He's amazing.

Kelly
04-02-2006, 02:48:46
:au: I did the first room, screamed, husband shouted I'd wake the kids, clicked on next room, switched to forum, saw someone say bathroom is scary, clicked back, saw I was in bathroom, decided against it, will wait till sunlight and try again! BTW Hello...new here :yaya:

Evita
04-02-2006, 04:54:16
Hey, I'm relatively new too. I've been wanting to finish this game but the link wasn't working for me for a while...I guess I can do it now...yikes :P

Waiting for bathroom to load...

Kelly
04-02-2006, 04:57:27
Good luck!

Evita
04-02-2006, 04:57:52
this game's pretty awesome--I'm a horror fan!

It's cool because the imagry and sound effects are so eery and then there's all the startling stuff on top of that...but it is only a game so it's not TOO scarey...nice work though.

okay, I'll have to finish this in daylight--making me too uptight and nervous!! HAHA! I love it but I can't do it tonight...wow, shows it's good though, scaaarrry!

Kelly
04-02-2006, 05:07:40
LMAO You're as bad as me :) I'm a huge horror fan also but often don't sleep well after watching them! :str:
One scream from me was enough, can't risk waking the kids up! Looking forward to playing it though, and then sending all my friends to it late at night because I'm evil :evil:

See you tomorrow I guess! Sweet dreams!

Evita
04-02-2006, 05:14:02
yeah, sweet dreams!!!

gizmoweb666
04-02-2006, 05:16:39
phew thank god thats over i love my horror but there are gonna be holes in my ceiling from my head banging into it so often

:au: I did the first room, screamed, husband shouted I'd wake the kids, clicked on next room, switched to forum, saw someone say bathroom is scary, clicked back, saw I was in bathroom, decided against it, will wait till sunlight and try again! BTW Hello...new here :yaya:

welcome to the neighbourhood kelly

Kelly
04-02-2006, 16:45:53
Hiya Giz , ty!

Did it...no feeling in my legs anymore...feel the need for revenge...ooh someone just popped up on my messenger...hehehehe hahaaaaaaahaaaaaa

Damn, don't playthis at night, or alone!

Have fun Evita!

Kelly
xxxx

phunny phawn
04-12-2006, 02:24:35
I played it somwhere else sometime ago..I saw the head, jumped, then read the comments. I tried to cover my eyes when the scary parts came and turned my volume down, but that still wasn't enough! I whimped out, cause I get nightmares...I want to see what happens soo bad! So, I tried to talk my friend into playting it with me because now I am too chicken to finish..I hope she does...I will tell you how loud she screams!! :pop:

In the bathroom, the prescription(The kind you would get in a pharmacy) bottle has the poison symbol on it! Does anyone else find this..strange! I don't know too many doctors who are in the habit of prescribing poison to their patience...do you? With a crazy family doctor like that no wonder everyone went crazy!! !!! :umn:

I sent my friend Amanda to this link to play and she didn't even flinch!!I stayed on the phone with her the whole time and even held the phone away from my ear in anticipation of the loud screams I thought i was going to here...didn't happen> It has to be her because anyone in their right mind would be freaked out..the youth of today...so desensitized!..Oh well I'll just have to find another victim. he he ha ha :crazy:

did anyone figure wat was up with that pill bottle?

Freakshow59
04-18-2006, 00:34:18
Just reading about this makes me want to <<deleted>> and wet myself. I get really bad nightmares ad right now, I'm alone, with no one home and the sun's about to set, oh Damn I hope my parents come home soon. . . (Gets up, locks door)

x HKW x
04-18-2006, 23:41:26
hey guys its me again. well i am like still sittin watin wishin tht i was brave and could do this. this game i gess dont like me cuz like wen i click stuff it wont let me do anything, then i click it like seven more times and its STUBBORN, D@mn game. soo.... HELP ME SOMEONE I WANNA PLAY THIS BUT THEN AGAIN I DONT!!! TELL ME NOW: Yes or NO! I NEEED to know ASAP yall!
for those of you who have played: shed some love on me!

<3 Haley K.

BisKit
04-28-2006, 04:27:43
OMFG ok yall i clicked the picture, it fell, i read the note, WHERE THE HELK IS THE GUN! like i sed: computer SUCKS and i cant see it! wa wa wa someone HELP!!!

thnks so much!

<3 Haley

the gun is behind where the picture fell down, should see a square hole, click that or click where you think the picture was. Or wait till you curser turns to a hand, thats when you know you can click

good luck

bUbBlE
04-30-2006, 12:56:05
Thanks so much to the person who made the walkthrough...but I had the sound down the whole way through, so I don't know what the woman said!!! Can someone tell me??? Thanks!!!

GuestAgain
05-03-2006, 05:48:16
Thanks so much to the person who made the walkthrough...but I had the sound down the whole way through, so I don't know what the woman said!!! Can someone tell me??? Thanks!!!

the walkthrough i made was incomplete and i don't want to view theHOUSE again so someone should make a better one. i also turned off my speakers so i couldn't hear nothing.

heres my walkthrough again. someone make it better.

1st room
3. im not sure what will happen when u click the ball but click the picture afterwards.
4. i think you're supposed to click somewhere on the picture and it will break or something.
5. click the ball and the kid will be on the window i think.
6. i forgot wut you're supposed to do, maybe click the pic (or ball ?) and a head will fall from above.
7. click the ball and it will explode blood.

2nd room
1. click the note on the mirror (maybe a few times over ?)
2. click the toilet and blood will appear.
3. maybe click the note?
4. click the thingy on the floor and someone will appear in the bathtub and then a hand on the screen.

3rd room
2. click the calendar.
4. click the calendar. i think theres a shadow somewhere.
5. click doll again. someone should be looking at the door.
6. i think theres and ID on the table or something.
7. i forgot what u should click here and then a hanging body will fall.

4th room
2. click the painting.
3. click the radio. u can click the knobs on it.
5. i think you should click the radio again?
7. im not sure about the radio but clicking the painting will make its eyes bleed and u shoot it.

5th and final room
2. click on the note.
3. click the switch. i think it will short out and bleed.
7. wow! u did it! oh, 1 more thing, click the dark screen.

And theHOUSE is NOT a true story. it says so at the end.

-GIOVANNA
05-20-2006, 05:17:08
OMFG i kept screaming

Lzbth
05-20-2006, 09:00:06
Omg, i cant believe that a stupid game can make me jump out of my skin that many times lol good game tho, once you get the idea of clicking back and forth.

Unregister
05-21-2006, 09:06:55
this game was probably the scariest i have seen... well, ever! when the screen went dark, and i clicked the switch one more time, i seriously considered hiding under my desk until morning!

BTW..the woman didn't talk at the end. she just walks up to the screen and screams

Unregister
05-21-2006, 09:22:56
Improved walkthrough:

1st room
3. click the ball and here child laughing. click the picture afterwards.
4. click somewhere on the picture and it will break.
5. click the ball and the kid will appear above it.
6. click the ball and it will explode blood.
7. click the picture and a head will fall from above. go o the next room.

2nd room
1. click the note on the mirror.
2. click the toilet. it will flush normally, but i think water will appear in the bath.
3. click the note; it will have changed
4. click the poison pot on the floor.
5. click the note (which is now blank) then click the toilet. it will start pouring blood.
6. click the thingy on the floor and someone will appear in the bathtub and then a hand on the screen.

3rd room
2. click the calendar.
4. click the calendar. a shadow appears on the wall.
5. click doll again. someone should be peering throuh the door.
6. an ID falls on the table.
7. click it. then keep clicking the doll and the calendar until it falls off the table.
7. keep your mouse over the doll (you dont have to click) and a hanging body will fall from the ceiling. enter room 4.

4th room
2. click the painting.
3. click the radio. you can click the knobs on it.
5. click the radio again. it will work.
7. clicking the painting will make its eyes bleed and it head explode. enter room 5.

5th and final room
2. click on the note.
3. keep clicking the switch. it will short out and bleed.
7. finally, turn the switch once more.

Juze
05-25-2006, 09:14:37
It was very easy but slow to 8-|
i got 1mb net and it go in something 7 sec! and its first time!

omfg that was really scary game! i'm now in last room. Ty for walkthrough! Can't go 4th room.

danadu1230
05-26-2006, 19:54:37
wow.. im sure glad i didn't attempt to play this game at night... i was in the middle of playing it, when all of the sudden i heard a really wierd noise.. took me a few minutes to realize it was just the ice maker in our freezer :) overall, pretty good, though it is easy, and a little too gory for my taste...

Unregistered564
06-05-2006, 21:21:47
Why does it say CAN NOT PASS whenever I try to play?
Is it part of the game or just messed up?

caralli
06-05-2006, 22:11:35
Why does it say CAN NOT PASS whenever I try to play?
Is it part of the game or just messed up?

yeah mine does that too... the only place that you can click is on the bottom of the paper that says CAN NOT PASS and that takes you to their website...

Unregistered666
06-05-2006, 23:04:22
it does that to me 2. how do i get to the game??

Mistery
06-06-2006, 00:08:38
Yes, the game seems to be "locked" at the moment, I have no idea why and how long. And I haven't found any alternative links. So we have to be patient and hope that the game will work again.

uguested
06-18-2006, 10:40:56
hey
for you idiots who plays this heres what the scary things are
1.falling head off headless boy
2.i think it was the hanging girl but in the middle of this face does go through the door then out
3.hand hits the screen and shadows appearing and gal in bath.
4.bleeding picture then gets shot.
5.gal walks up it goes black lights up shes in ront of you then when the lighting strikes here face is revealed youll fall of crying in fear
happy screaming!!!!.

dierag
06-18-2006, 10:42:45
In the bathroom, the prescription(The kind you would get in a pharmacy) bottle has the poison symbol on it! Does anyone else find this..strange! I don't know too many doctors who are in the habit of prescribing poison to their patience...do you? With a crazy family doctor like that no wonder everyone went crazy!! !!! :umn:
she poisened the daughter duh

amber
06-19-2006, 12:58:30
ok, why is it that when I click on both of the links it takes me to the game page with their writing that it has moved, when I click on the pic it takes me to the microsoft error: this page cannot be found? Does anyone else get this?

Mistery
06-19-2006, 13:03:28
Try the links that I added, they should work, just tried (clicking on the paper works now, so probably they have just changed it).

draghkar
06-24-2006, 23:40:32
This game is awesome!!!!!

too bad its only 5 rooms

greetz,,

D.

dancing tink
06-26-2006, 06:48:15
....for the point and click games...this one was...well, different, by all means!

i almost cried, its worse cuz when i got to the bathroom, the toilet was bleeding and then thunder happened by where i live....not a good day to play this game

GOOD SCARY GAME tho!

i dont have one
07-01-2006, 09:01:58
DO NOT i repeat DO NOT play this game if u have a weak heart!! its so scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i jummped out of my skin! an my dad looked at me lol but yea its scary as hell!!

kandice
07-02-2006, 23:07:30
this game was sooo easy, but very fun. it wasnt very scary to me. but i can tell it would be for others. anyways, good, fun game!

DeadlyMindGame
07-03-2006, 02:23:13
This game was short.... unfrtunately... but it was good... not a very typical setup... i liked it

scary
07-03-2006, 20:16:46
SSsssSSsSSSsoOoOOo SCARY.
I quit once I saw a shadow JUST LIKE A GHOST!!! moved in front of me after I clicked the picture then the ball

JustJo
07-07-2006, 03:12:16
i would have put this game in piont and click not room escape but anyways still was ok once i remembered to turn up sound then it was scaryish so all good.

KriTerira
07-21-2006, 00:14:26
WOW that game was...freaky..they should make a movie on it ^^

tanz90
07-28-2006, 08:37:00
the graphics are so real....amazing...very good job at creating the look of the game......liked it....very easy but very interesting.....

.murderdolls.
07-29-2006, 13:18:48
gah! that made me jump a lot especially the hand, gonna finish it later when i'm not too scared lol

NonnyKiedis
07-31-2006, 20:33:07
Hilarious!!!!

southern hottie
08-20-2006, 03:36:00
oh yeaaaa that was scary :ma: nottttttttttt omg it was sooooo stupid..at first it made me jump but then it became so predictable. you knew someone was gonna jump at the screen. :kos: :tnpe: :sobored:

jade
09-18-2006, 00:17:14
So, the story is...
The woman was dying of cancer, and decided to take out her family so they could be together forever? (After all, she promised the kids in that note that she'd never leave them) So, she somehow beheaded the boy, hung the girl, shot the dad, and then killed herself in the bathroom?
Disturbing.

butchies_girl
09-28-2006, 04:41:18
So Flipping Boring I'm Going To Bed Now! Nite All

how do i move once iam in the house i found a picture and smashed it and i clicked a ball and saw a little boy but i can move.

te quiero bebe
10-02-2006, 15:51:10
omfg the screen has gone all dark iam clicking it but nothing is happening lol i have my head in my shirt iam sooooo scared lol

tae_fae
10-16-2006, 13:53:59
This has to be the worst game I have played. The graffics were average and there were no puzzles. How can it be an escape game?

BlueDragon
10-18-2006, 14:30:08
Yeah I hated it. :doggie:

Covah
10-25-2006, 09:41:37
This game had a few suprising moments and a fan of the Ring HAD to make this game. It is a lot morbid and kids probably shouldn't play it. With the suicide and all. Not to mention the nightmares that would ensue them for years even with therapy. haha

But everyone is talking about a splatting hand and I never encountered that, even on a second play. I'm a wee bit dissapointed in that. Hmm..

And I agree this isn't really a escape game since you don't..escape persay unless the escape is into the afterlife. And i agree! What sorta person woulda gone into the house in the first place? lol

Me I guess...lol

quick345
01-05-2007, 04:31:59
whats the code

Felfreak
01-26-2007, 23:50:16
Ooookay, so you basically have to find out how everyone dies?

I was like: what's gonna jump at me now? All the time, but then, everytime, it caught me by surprise. Without counting that I did it like... fifteen minutes before midnight?

The best one was the bathroom... with the splatting hand and this girls coming out... and I was like: hy Shannara, and then I clicked on the poisin thing again and the hand came at me... I jumped a foot in the air!

The game is cool only because its creepy, more than game it should be called: interactive horror movie!

zillah0625
02-24-2007, 12:53:41
what the.....it won't load it makes me feel sad coz I really want to play it

eva17
02-24-2007, 21:50:23
:pom: i am going to kill my self it dosn't load

zillah0625
02-25-2007, 10:03:10
well..it seems that the game has many technical problems coz IT DOESN'T LOAD!!!

Crimsonthread
02-25-2007, 17:06:38
It does load, but takes a very long time to do it. Also, each time you move to a different room, it takes another 20 minutes or so to load.

_SM_
02-25-2007, 17:07:35
I remember playing this game some time ago from lazylaces. I like it! Playing it in the dark is even better in my opinion!

hotfoxy
06-16-2007, 06:58:10
What code you talking about there is no codes in this lol.

Sorry that was meant for some person on here who asked what the code was lol.

jenlight
06-29-2007, 00:07:55
I'm not usually one to post my thoughts on the 'games' but this one most definitely deserves my comment.

Awesome!!

Once I understood that basically all you have to do is 'click' on things continuously, i thought it was excellent.

Made me jump a couple of times, but......... it is only a game........?????? Mind you hope I don't think about it when I sleep tonight.......LOL........

I totally agree!! This is one of my favorite so far.

pretty_nice
06-30-2007, 08:19:42
I dont want to try it, im scared!

Neener
06-30-2007, 08:21:04
Why are you scared?

deadrising7
08-27-2007, 23:44:38
I wanna play this but I'm too much of a coward to do it

Aislinn
09-03-2007, 23:46:10
Oh man, I really liked this game. It's different, and I definetly jumped a few times. This is probably one of my favorites.

dizzydaizy
09-04-2007, 21:09:25
1.) This is not a 'room-escape' game.

2.) This is not a 'game' at all.

3.) It is not 'scary' unless you're still in grade school.

4.) The graphics were not 'awesome', and the file sizes were way too large, thus the huge load time.

5.) It was an unimaginative rip-off of the Ring or another cookie cutter 'horror' movie.

6.) It was not worth the 30-minute wait for the thing to load each page, too much like standing in line for three hours at Disney for a 15 second 'not so thrilling' ride.

7.) This is only a 'great game' for people with little to no life experience and/or education. For the rest of us, it's pretty stupid.

This is just MHO, sorry if you don't like it.

D

Arch7
09-05-2007, 01:37:47
I have to agree with you for the most part, dizzydaizy.
The load times were huge. I started over after the third room, and selected a different mirror... helped a lot! (Think it was the second link)

I liked the background music and sounds, though... they really set the mood.
However the scare effects where either very obvious or just not very effective. Actually laughed at the last two.

Lolitaiishe
09-30-2007, 04:45:35
ooooooh wow this scared me. I'd tried to play it before, but the loads took too long and after the first room, nothing would happen :[

this is the first time I've been able to play through it fully and even knowing what comes up in the first rooms, i get scared >.< half of me wishes it was more eventful, but i dunno if i'd have the guts to be clicking around rambunctiously and without caution if that was the case haha.

after reading dizzydaisy's post, i definitely agree...i personally just happen to be really jumpy to begin with and am doing this alone in a dark room >.< But yeah, it WAS really cookie-cutter. And short.

ElectricRat
10-07-2007, 22:49:36
Eh. Yeah, it's not an escape game and it's not really a game at all. Moreover, it loses it's effect if you don't have sound. Also, there's a difference between being scared and being startled. Yeah, some stuff made me jump, but nothing was really that scary as in give you nightmares kind of scary. The bathroom scene was the only thing that made me jump substantially, the other stuff was just kind of...meh. Moreover, the final part was kind of a rip off from The Ring/Ringu, I agree. So was the scene in the bathroom. Except there was no plot to set the scene.

LaLeah7
02-08-2008, 00:39:35
ahah.
yeah i can't play it alone.
i quit after the bathroom.
i'm going to have to wait and play it while my boyfriend's with me.
lol i'm a scardy cat.

X-xHoNeYx-X
02-09-2008, 13:53:52
I played this game a while back with my sister, and it still scares the hell outta me! This is one of the few games that really makes me jump! :D

Themolestarted
04-20-2008, 18:58:11
Why is it that the bathroom is always the really scary one

xxharriet
02-18-2010, 21:20:06
Lool, read your replys before I played the game, thankfully! Seeing as Im only 13 Im a bit too scared to play this game, I played the first room, wasnt too scary but then I read your comments about the bathroom being really scary soo I got to the part where there was a figure in the window? Then I closed the tab off. Lmaoo xD
The picture in the first room reminded me of the grudge with the woman in it, and that film scared the heck out of me, so this game is not for me thankyou :)
I will just read a detailed walkthrough instead lol(:

Rexroth
02-18-2010, 21:36:06
Not bad for 2005!

AnnaLin9
05-22-2010, 17:59:26
:au:Don't say it's frightening. It loses it's scare.2005. Finished. Now for 2010.......:evilSMILE:

gemgembabes
05-25-2010, 00:00:49
creepy game...... wanna play house 2 now!!!!
:str::str:

NannaJoy
05-28-2012, 15:27:09
scream in the hall - seems items found at start were never used. Odd. Glitch or odd end with no closing.

sailorscoutpet
05-28-2012, 22:56:22
This game is soooooo scary! I even screamed when dead people or things jump at me! :-O