PDA

View Full Version : Tommy Cat Crazy Rescue

Purp
07-21-2011, 04:39:26
Tommy cat Crazy Rescue is another new point and click type adventure game created by Inkagames. Help Garfield rescue his girlfriend Arlene from the evil rats! Good luck.:clover:

Play here (http://www.inkagames.com/flash_games/tommy_crazy_rescue.html)

Please use spoilers to give hints:[ SPOILER="Name of spoiler"]Enter text here.[/SPOILER]
Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days. Thank you.

ozchick
07-21-2011, 05:10:05
Is there a link for this game???

New1000
07-21-2011, 05:11:55
Stuck on The flashrat, the clown and the dog
got A Stake, Shovel, Stick, Kitchen Gloves, Tray, Weak Odie, Pooky, Rubber Chicken and the message
Using the stake to keep the dog from getting me when i get the bone wakes him up and gives me game over, cant use odie on the bucket in the stage with the clown because he is "too weak" and cant figure out how to get pass the flashrat in the sewers
Help?

Also, fix the post, Purp, for you made some errors. It should be like:
Play here (http://www.inkagames.com/flash_games/tommy_crazy_rescue.html)
Please use spoilers to give hints:Enter text here.
AKA add noparse and /noparse, get rid of the space at the start of [SPOILER] and put the " at the end of the link in the URL.

Purp
07-21-2011, 05:19:33
D'oh!! :what: Thank you.

New1000
07-21-2011, 05:59:41
D'oh!! :what: Thank you.

no problem.
now if only i can figure out what to do in this game. im still stuck.

Purp
07-21-2011, 06:14:12
I hope it hasn't frozen up on you, the way it does with me at Binki's house. :frustrated:

Oh, and for the dog..put the earmuffs you got from the postman on him, and use the stake (it's in front of Garfield's house, near the garage), near his leash, then tie the leash up (click twice, once for putting the stake in, and once for tying the leash) Give Odie the bone so he's "recharged Odie".
I hope that helps. I think you use Odie at the clown's house, but not sure how.

New1000
07-21-2011, 06:15:38
I hope it hasn't frozen up on you, the way it does with me at Binki's house. :frustrated:

actually thats the clowns house that i cant beat because odie is "too weak" to push the bucket at the top of the screen and i have no idea how to make him strong
so no it doesnt freeze on me at all.

Edit: just found out i can get Ear Muffs off the Mailman just by talking to him
ok finally got past Dog and Binki, now i have a hammer, Hulk Hands and a magnet. STILL cant figure out how to get past the flashrat

Edit2: i can beat the rat by clicking the pole again BUT now i have to figure out what to do with the rat version of Jason!

Edit3: yep im stuck. i tried EVERY item in my inverntory on Rat Jason but none of them help. What am i missing? What do i do? i need help!

Purp
07-21-2011, 06:33:59
actually thats the clowns house that i cant beat because odie is "too weak" to push the bucket at the top of the screen and i have no idea how to make him strong
so no it doesnt freeze on me at all.

Edit: just found out i can get Ear Muffs off the Mailman just by talking to him
ok finally got past Dog and Binki, now i have a hammer, Hulk Hands and a magnet. STILL cant figure out how to get past the flashrat

Edit2: i can beat the rat by clicking the pole again BUT now i have to figure out what to do with the rat version of Jason!

Thanks for the nudge, I needed that.
As for Cobine the magnet witht he hulk fist. As for JokerRat...It's all in the timing. I really hope this helps. Good luck.

New1000
07-21-2011, 06:39:43
Thanks for the nudge, I needed that.

no prob.

Yep this game is messing with me. it told me in the Game Over screen that Rat Jason hides behind a METAL mask and says that might be the weak spot. SO i thought "maybe i should use the magnet on the mask". Bullshit. I've been using that magnet all over his mask. NOTHING. ABSOLUTLY NOTHING!

Edit: i beat Rat Jason... but theres a glitch. After beating him, if you click where the pole was when you grabbed it and it broke... well the game just dies on you by showing you animations like a glitch and then it wont let you continue on or do anything

Edit2: after having to restart the whole game because of that glitch, i have beaten the game.

bluehulio
07-21-2011, 17:36:49
I can't get passed the refidgerator. Help!
NVM POP

Fernando Myrrha
07-21-2011, 18:07:09
Anyone Needs help for this game?? :)

king ed
07-21-2011, 18:58:25
How to get the bone?

OscarW
07-21-2011, 19:25:12
Look for the house with the holes in the fence, then you need a stake and earmuffs. Use them on the dog in the yard and look for the bone and dig it up.

king ed
07-21-2011, 19:34:15
The problem is I can't digg it up

OscarW
07-21-2011, 19:35:52
Inspect the scene with the sleeping cats more closely, lower right.

king ed
07-21-2011, 19:42:41
thanks. I'll try that.

bluehulio
07-22-2011, 00:01:48
Cant get passed the clown and I've fed odie

OscarW
07-22-2011, 00:06:10
Use Odie Reloaded on the bucket above Binki.

bluehulio
07-22-2011, 00:43:31
Use Odie Reloaded on the bucket above Binki.

Thank you OscarW! Forever saving me!! My hero!!

NannaJoy
07-22-2011, 05:27:00
still trying to get out of the house - what I should be doing is heading to the bed.
Out of the house and feel bad about not sharing .. evidently playing the part of the cat, I don't feel bad.
bugged mailman, meet nasty neighbor, went by sleeping dog, avoided 3 dogs, clown isn't nice .. - and 1 am. and this will have to wait for another day.

New1000
08-07-2011, 11:20:09
I went to go play that game again because im bored and then i find out, it's been updated... oh boy.

Edit: ok so Now you have to get that stick by giving the mouse in the hole Pooky, then you have to collect 3 things and use them to get the stick and give it to garfield, when you grab Nermal theres no zoom in like before, the place where you dig for the bone has changed, the colour of the sewers is different, theres 2 new side-bosses,Indiana Rat and Rambo Rat ,which you can only beat them with 2 new items, a present and a u shaped tube and the glitch where if you stand on the green button to get the gate up, click the arrow and not use odie to continue on, is gone now, making you use odie this time
other then that, nothing much.