Stared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stared

Stared is a point and click style escape the room game by Gotmail. Gather different items and solve puzzles in order to escape the room.

http://games.gotmail.jp/stared/

You need to register to play this game.
    Otherwise you can also use this:
    email: gamer.hood@yahoo.com
    password: letsplay

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Gosh, 94 views and not a comment! I am going in

Uhoh, pretty slow loading I may have to wait until later.

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

Only took about 2 minutes to load.

Pretty stuck here, with these items:

Didn't see an English version.

EDIT:

Got a 4-digit code
      and now I am sufficiently stuck.
      Last edited by donaud; 07-27-2011, 16:07:14.

Comment

I was very suprised (and happy of course) when i notice that at gameshoog has came new game from Gotmail! Ok, i have now all colours: purple, red an green but i'm not sure that they're right order... But where you donald get that key and white cloth? And I'm sure that for the phone have to be charger somewhere..

Comment

Oh goody! a tool!
          Dinner break and I'm back.
          Last edited by NannaJoy; 07-28-2011, 00:14:23.

Comment

NannaJoy, what tool you mean actially?

Comment

*sigh* I really wish this was in an English version

Comment

Originally posted by MsInterpret View Post
                *sigh* I really wish this was in an English version
                I'm soo agreee! This game would be so much easier... But i'ts not and we have to accept that and help each other to pass this game... What you have found? I'm still stuck same part.... Argh.

Comment

Originally posted by Nipsu View Post
                  But where you donald get that key and white cloth? And I'm sure that for the phone have to be charger somewhere..
                  Key:

Never found a charger.

Comment

Originally posted by donaud View Post
                    Key:

Never found a charger.
                    It's ok but do you remember the colours ? Hey, i got idea... Can you tell where position birglight (on the wall), lamp and where place ring is? I think that would help a lot! But if it to hard to explain to us, don't worry.. it's ok but yoy can still try? i would be sooo grateful!

Comment

Lights

Comment

Thanks! But it smees that nothing happened so if i got lights to right order what should happends then?

Comment

Originally posted by Nipsu View Post
                          Thanks! But it smees that nothing happened so if i got lights to right order what should happends then?
                          I think I just clicked on the panel (anywhere on it)... then it opened.

Comment

See many have posted since I left area to eat, let dog out back for a bit, stick leftovers in refrig ..
                            what I have

Used a bunch, found the half, and now have just 3 items to do something with.
                            Found 9th item and used it to find 12th item.

8:00 p.m. - and I thought maybe I needed to wet an item but nope. So searching some more.
                            Noted at the bottom of paper that there are 3 squares a dash and then 4 squares which seems to be a likely place for a phone number. Would probably help to be able to read the other paper. I'm stuck.

back to email while I rest my brain. It is 10:30 now and have to do something besides go in circles in this room.

The only other thing is to change order of colors perhaps. I'm hanging it up. Almost 11 and then it is get the dog out .. going to see if there is a quick game.
                            Last edited by NannaJoy; 07-28-2011, 03:51:25.

Comment

After so many clicking, anything has not happened but my colours are left to the right: green, red and purple.

Argh.. This is so hard...

EDIT: Yes! I got a key! Right colour order is left to the right: red, purple, green. Finally!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

But now i go to sleep, because i'm sooo tired... Here in Finland clock is now about 3 AM in the morning.... Good night from me. See ya! And good luck with the game.
                              Last edited by Nipsu; 07-28-2011, 00:43:01.

Comment

Working...
                              X