PDA

View Full Version : Wanpa Quest 1 & 2

Ree
11-07-2006, 01:37:33
Punch, Search and use Fire to Escape out of the room!!

Quest 1 (very short)
http://wanpa189.net/wan1.html

Ive put the second Quest aswell as Quest 1 is short!

Quest 2
http://wanpa189.net/wan2_e.html (English version)

Walkthrough Quest 1 and 2 (http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost.php?p=217083&postcount=36)

Adventure
11-07-2006, 08:12:11
Finished quest one. It took me a little while before I found out how to play the game..

I am so stuck in quest two. I have to open locker 5 and open the wooden box in locker 9. The objects that are left in my inventory are:
hour hand, screwdriver, stanley knife and a red, yellow and green paper.
I am left out of ideas, so can anyone give me a little hint or help?

ThemePark
11-07-2006, 11:47:18
Where did you get the Stanley knife? :? I had somehow found the green paper earlier on but now I don't remember how :sad:

Adventure
11-07-2006, 11:54:43
Stanley knife
Behind the shelves

ThemePark
11-07-2006, 12:03:56
I can't remember where I got the key for one of the lockers in the middle column or the middle one on the left column previously :S There should be one more key for one of those four lockers for me to find, but I don't remember where :sad:

Adventure
11-07-2006, 12:11:36
@Theme
Which locker didn't you open yet?

ThemePark
11-07-2006, 12:12:26
The 3 lockers in the middle column, and the middle locker in the left column. I remember they each have a key for the next locker, but I can't remember where I found the first key for them :(

Adventure
11-07-2006, 12:22:55
Do you already have solved the two puzzels in the lockers? I thought they provide you of two keys.

ThemePark
11-07-2006, 12:31:47
Yes, I remember those puzzles, but I've only seen one so far. I can open locker 1, which is now empty, locker 3 which contained the puzzle, locker 6 which contains the strange inscription, locker 7 which is now empty, and locker 9 which contains the box.

So I need a key for opening one of the lockers 2, 4, 5 or 8 and then I remember that I will keep getting a new key so I can open them all in some kind of sequence. I don't remember which locker to start with, and I don't remember where I found the key for one of those lockers previously. That is my problem, where to find the key :S

Plus I only have the red and yellow paper, the screwdriver, the pocket knife, and the clock hand.

Adventure
11-07-2006, 13:37:18
With the pocket knife you mean the stanley knife? :?

you get it when you solve the puzzel in locker 4

But you first need to find the orange key.
on the right of the books

Edit:

Yeah, finally some progress. :D I found:
a candle and a card

ThemePark
11-07-2006, 16:18:40
Ah yes, it was the orange key, I was missing, thanks :D

And where is the card and the candle :?

Adventure
11-07-2006, 16:43:45
Yeah I am out! :D That was a long sit. :P

under the lockers

ThemePark
11-08-2006, 07:29:51
I'm so slow at this game :P I now have the knife, screwdriver, lit candle, clock hand, card, and the red, yellow and green paper

All I can figure out is that somehow the shelf above the lockers must be used, and the same goes for the box beneath the lockers.

But of course I'm stuck :P

Adventure
11-08-2006, 07:38:06
@Theme
Did you have opened the little wooden box in the 9th locker?

Don't try to open it, you can't. :P

ThemePark
11-08-2006, 07:39:11
Well, that was one of many things I haven't been able to figure out with that game :P OH! Now I know what you mean, no I figured that carton box was in fact a cube for somehow attaching the 3 papers on

And I don't have a clue how to open the box in the 9th locker, I have no keys left for it :sad:

Adventure
11-08-2006, 07:52:14
Did you already tried to combine things in your inventory?

You don't need a key to open it.

I think you like to figure it out by yourself so far it's possible, but if you need more help, just ask. ;)

ThemePark
11-08-2006, 07:54:10
Pffft, I'm so stuck that I could live with getting the rest of the solution :P

I have already thought of using the hand from the clock as a lockpick, that didn't work though :S And nothing in my inventory have been combinable so far :sad:

SHEESH!

I had tried everything but the right thing, obviously :P I thought it was pointy enough as it was :P

Now I "just" have to figure out the code :P But all I know is that tencho = 1 and that's not really a big help :S And something with God, weak, and signal... :?

Adventure
11-08-2006, 08:08:17
@Theme
Do you see a white note on the shelve above the locker? Because I didn't and it is necessary to find out the code. I am sorry if you don't, but I can give you the code. Not a fun way to end the game, but it's the only way I see. I had to cheat for the code too. :sad:

ThemePark
11-08-2006, 08:09:50
No, I thought that white note was supposed to appear after you had done something in particular in the game :? But all I see is a white light that shines on the shelf :P

Hold your horses though, I want to try something first then :D

Ahhh! :D I searched for it on Google, as it turns out it's not on the shelf above the locker where we have to find the white note ;) It's at the other shelves.

Okay, somehow this isn't working out :S I got the digits 1, 3 and 4, but no combination of them works, so obviously I've misunderstood something :(

Adventure
11-08-2006, 08:25:04
@Theme
What? Where did you found it exactly? I looked everywhere! And brings it you to a Japanese site?

ThemePark
11-08-2006, 08:26:36
Yes, that's the note that you need, the one that leads you to the Japanese site, from what I understood :) It makes sense at least, but I can't get the code :S

Hmm...hold on...I just got an idea.

Yep, the code is 843 ;)

Adventure
11-08-2006, 08:38:58
@Theme
Can you please tell me where you found the note?

ThemePark
11-08-2006, 08:41:18
Well, you've said it yourself already :P It's the note you just mentioned, the one that leads you to a Japanese site, but that you couldn't see for some reason :P

lili
11-08-2006, 08:43:13
For those who finished Wanpa Quest 2 and don't undertand Japanese language, there is another story for Quest 2.
There's no difference to escape the house in another story, but there're different ending and side story in it. If you are interested in it, please open the spoiler tag below.

When you start this game, it begins with "Where am I.. My head hurts... I don't remember why I'm here" as the ordinary escape games begin.
And when Wanpa (it's a boy's name)successfully escapes the house, he still doesn't remember why he was in there.
You'll find there's a note at the very last of the ending. On it there're 20 letters and whirl symbol in red color.

This is a kind of cipher. Start reading it from the upper left "D" to right "E" then go down as a symbole shows how to read.
The letters can be read "DAY" "TEMPLE" "SAY" "TEN" and "FIFTY".
Now the first 4 words have to be translated into japanese kanji letters.
DAY = 日, TEMPLE = 寺, SAY = 言, TEN = 十
日 + 寺 = 時, 言 + 十 = 計 
Thus, "DAY" "TEMPLE" "SAY" "TEN" are deciphered into 時計, which means clock.

Now you have 2 words, "clock" and "fifty".
Restart the game and punch a clock on the wall 50 times first of all.
You'll see another story in which Wanpa recalls his memory.

ThemePark
11-08-2006, 08:46:21
Well, sheesh if it had to be translated into Kanji, no wonder the English words on the note at the end didn't make any sense to me :P

Adventure
11-08-2006, 08:47:27
Well, you've said it yourself already :P It's the note you just mentioned, the one that leads you to a Japanese site, but that you couldn't see for some reason :P

But you said it wasn't supposed to be on the shelve above the lockers but on the other shelves c.q. open closet. But where? Or didn't you see the white note yourself? :? Can you give me then at least the link of the site?

ThemePark
11-08-2006, 08:51:31
Adventure, if you look at the shelves next to the door, it's right there, above the white figure :) When you zoom in on it and click it you're directed to the Japanese site.

It's the poster :P Sheesh, I didn't remember that word for it until now :haha:

Adventure
11-08-2006, 09:00:00
And you don't mean the note with the Japanes symbols on the wall between the upper and middle shelve? Because that one brings me nowwhere and I don't see any other white note. Like I said earlier I read that there were more gamers who couldn't get linked to the site, because the link got blocked for some reason. :S That's why I cheated.

ThemePark
11-08-2006, 09:03:21
ROFL! :haha: Adventure, that's EXACTLY what I'm talking about, yes! :P I like vonfusion :D

You're not supposed to see another white note on the site that you see, but there should be some pictures that you need to figure out the code for the safe :)

lili
11-08-2006, 09:05:05
Advneture, try this
http://huntony.hp.infoseek.co.jp/botu.html#9
Can you go there?

ThemePark
11-08-2006, 09:05:59
Ah yes, I had forgotten what the link was :$

Adventure
11-08-2006, 09:11:00
@Lili
Yeah, thank you Lili. :hug2:

lili
11-08-2006, 09:13:41
Sure, Adventure;) :hug2:

Adventure
11-08-2006, 09:28:46
And also finished the special story line of the game. :D Cute ending. :)

mindfreaker
11-08-2006, 19:40:53
Can someone please post a walkthrough????

Adventure
11-08-2006, 21:59:26
Wanpa Quest 1
1) Face the blue wall. Select fire and click on the ice cube with the key. Select search (this goes automatically) and click on the key to collect the key.
2) Face the green wall. Select punch and click on the cracks in the wall.
3) Go through the opening of the wall.
4) Select the key, then item and click on the door and you have finished part one of the game.

Wanpa Quest 2
1) Click on the lockers to zoom in.
2) Click above the lockers. Take the pink key and go back.
3) Click under the lockers, collect candle and go back twice.
4) Go to the left and view the door on the right and the shelves on the left. Select punch on click on the statuette on the lower shelve and collect the yellow note.
5) Click a little left of the shelves, in the corner near the ground, to see a message written on the wall (is not important for the game). Go back.
6) Click right of the shelves, on the wall nearby the ground, to look behind the shelves and collect a Stanley knife. Go back again.
7) Go twice to the left and click on the clock to zoom in. Select punch and click on the clock. Select punch and click on the clock again and the hour hand will fall on the ground.
8) If you keep punching the clock, eventually a green button will be revealed. If you click on it, a trap door will appear. Go down and you will see a special part of the story line and will get a special ending. However this is not necessary to finish the game, and it don?t change the way of playing the game.
9) Go back and pick up the hour hand which has fallen on the ground.
10) Click right besides the pink books on the desk and take the orange key. Go back.
11) Click under the desk to zoom in and collect a screwdriver. Go back.
12) Go to the right and click on the ventilation grate to zoom in.
13) Select the screwdriver, click on item and then on the screw to open the ventilation shaft.
14) Select candle and click on about item. Select fire and click on the candle to light it. Close the window
15) Select the candle, click on item and then in the ventilation shaft to see a card. Pick it up and go back.
16) Select the Stanley knife, choose item and click on the I love techno poster to revolve half of the mirror. Select fire and click another time on the poster and the whole mirror will be showed.
17) Click on the blue cup in the upper right corner of the mirror to zoom in and collect a light pink key. Go back.
18) Go twice to the right to face the lockers again and zoom in.
19) Click on the right middle locker to open it. See some red words (not important for the game) and go back.
20) Select pink key, choose item and open the first locker (upper left locker). Click the green buttons and you will get a purple key. Pick it up and go back.
21) Select light pink key, choose item and open the 3th locker with it (upper right locker). Solve the puzzle (color memory) to receive a red note. Go back.
22) Select orange key, choose item and open the 2th locker (upper middle locker). Collect grey key and see some clue (not important for the game). Go back.
23) Select purple key, choose item and open the 7th locker. Choose fire and click on the ice cube to melt it. Take the blue key and go back.
24) Select blue key, choose item and open the 9th locker. Select the hour hand, click on about item. Select Stanley knife, choose item and click on the hour hand, to make it thinner and sharper. Close the item window.
25) Select hand hour, choose item and click on the lock of the little box in locker 9 to open it. Click once again on the box to zoom in. Take yellow key and go back twice.
26) Select grey key, choose item and open the 8th locker with it. Choose punch and click on the cracks to break the locker?s wall. Pick up green key and go back.
27) Select green key, choose item and open the 4th locker. Make all the squares red to solve the puzzle and receive the green note. Go back.
28) Select green note, click on about item, select candle, choose item and click on the green note. A drawing will appear on the green note. Close window and go back to full screen.
29) Go to the left and click on the poster between the shelves for zooming in. Click once again on the poster, to be connected to a Japanese website.
30) Look for the three pictures (of the green, yellow and red notes you have collected) on this websites and write down the enclosed numbers. If the hyperlink is blocked, use this link: http://huntony.hp.infoseek.co.jp/botu.html#9
31) Go back to the game and view the lockers again, zoom in and select the yellow key, choose item and open the 5th locker.
32) Select card, choose item and shove it in the number pad, enter the code and click ok. Take the metal key and go back twice.
33) Go to the left. Select metal key, choose item, click and door lock and then the doorknob. The door will open and you have finished the game.

Sorry if it is not perfect. PM me if any changes are required. :wink:

mojotolo
11-11-2006, 13:57:35
How Do U Do Number 1??????????????

don it jus forgot 2 click on item! DUMB?!?!?

heartbroken1590
11-11-2006, 14:07:51
sooo i guess i'm the only one who got stuck on the first one... i busted through the wall... now what do i do... it wont let me do anything

nvm i restarted and it gave me the key this time lmao

kleinPB
11-17-2006, 15:42:16
i finished the first one

"CLEAR!!"

now i cant't do anything more

how do i get to quest 2???

ryry627
11-18-2006, 03:34:24
OMG i thought i was an idiot because it took me like 1min 30 sec to get through #1 but now i relize you have to click item if you want to use an item

Michael Jackson
01-01-2007, 02:09:47
Oh my gosh! Number one is soooooooooooo short and soooooooooooo easy! Well it was for me anyways.

zoway4
01-01-2007, 21:59:24
where do you use the orange key?-

Oh my gosh! Number one is soooooooooooo short and soooooooooooo easy! Well it was for me anyways.

i managed to bang down the wall and i got the key but it won't work on the door, now i have no idea wot to do! wot do u do next?

Mistery
01-01-2007, 22:14:21
There is a walkthrough, I added the link to the first post :)

dazzer
04-25-2007, 14:25:24
here you go guys!

1. fire key.
2. puch wall
3. click key then item
4. escape!

funiax
04-29-2007, 21:50:35
god cant even play

Pinkey-Pounce95
07-09-2008, 06:50:43
Um #1 is kinda stupid...and its the first one i did without cheating!!!! Yay me here's a walkthrough:

1. click the arrow on the bottom of the screen
2. click punch and click on the crack
3. go in the hole
4. look around the room and youll see ice
5. select fire and click on the ice to get the key
6. go back through the hole in the wall
7. Click on the key then the purple door
8. AND YAY U GOT OUT
DONE IN 8 EASY STEPS!!!!!! :P

<<Removed inappropriate comments>>:P and BTW.. WHO THE HELL IS TIM CURRY??!!!!

that last 1 wuz to "michael jackson" LOLz