Casa de Island Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casa de Island Escape

Casa de Island is escape game greated by EGL. You have to find items and solve puzzles to escape. Good luck and have fun!

http://www.escapegamesland.com/Escap...nd-Escape.html

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Translation with babelfish below

Diese Website wurde als unsichere Website gemeldet.
    www.escapegamesland.com

Es wird empfohlen, dass Sie nicht zu dieser Website wechseln.
    Stattdessen zu meiner Startseite wechseln

Diese Website wurde Microsoft als unsichere Website gemeldet, die mِglicherweise persِnliche oder Finanzinformationen offenlegt.

Weitere Informationen

Für diese Website wurden die folgenden Bedrohungen gemeldet:

Bedrohung durch Malware: Diese Site enthنlt Links zu Viren oder anderen Softwareprogrammen, durch die persِnliche Informationen, die auf Ihrem Computer gespeichert sind oder die Sie eingeben, für unbefugte Personen offengelegt werden kِnnen.

These website as uncertain website one announced. www.escapegamesland.com It is recommended that you change not too these website. Instead to my starting side change These website Microsoft was announced as uncertain website, which possibly reveals personal or financial information. Further information For these website the following threats were announced: Threat by mark commodity: This Site contains left to viruses or other software programs, by which personal information, which is stored on your computer or which enters you, for unauthorized persons can be revealed. Further information to the Phishing Further information to mark commodity It announces that these website contains no threats Ignore and do not continue (recommended)

Comment

this doesn't looks good ...

Comment

Had NO idea what to make of the clue in the cave, and having watched the walkthrough... STILL DON'T !!

Comment

No idea about that cave either...had to look at the walkthrough too...
          I didn't get the warning that huggy wrote about..
          From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
          sigpic

Comment

Games too buggy for me, I have the inventory all piled up

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

The warning does not come from the game but from a popup...me is checking

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

out w help...

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

enjoy life

Comment

the cave is showing solar system and the part where it shows you symbols represent the names to the planets for anyone that did not know

Comment

Working...
                  X