PDA

View Full Version : Casa de Island Escape

Escapegamesland
08-22-2011, 14:48:58
Casa de Island is escape game greated by EGL. You have to find items and solve puzzles to escape. Good luck and have fun!

http://www.escapegamesland.com/Escape-Games/1363/Casa-de-Island-Escape.html

huggy
08-22-2011, 20:19:09
Translation with babelfish below

Diese Website wurde als unsichere Website gemeldet.
www.escapegamesland.com

Es wird empfohlen, dass Sie nicht zu dieser Website wechseln.
Stattdessen zu meiner Startseite wechseln

Diese Website wurde Microsoft als unsichere Website gemeldet, die möglicherweise persönliche oder Finanzinformationen offenlegt.

Weitere Informationen

Für diese Website wurden die folgenden Bedrohungen gemeldet:

Bedrohung durch Malware: Diese Site enthält Links zu Viren oder anderen Softwareprogrammen, durch die persönliche Informationen, die auf Ihrem Computer gespeichert sind oder die Sie eingeben, für unbefugte Personen offengelegt werden können.

These website as uncertain website one announced. www.escapegamesland.com It is recommended that you change not too these website. Instead to my starting side change These website Microsoft was announced as uncertain website, which possibly reveals personal or financial information. Further information For these website the following threats were announced: Threat by mark commodity: This Site contains left to viruses or other software programs, by which personal information, which is stored on your computer or which enters you, for unauthorized persons can be revealed. Further information to the Phishing Further information to mark commodity It announces that these website contains no threats Ignore and do not continue (recommended)

old biker
08-23-2011, 12:30:01
this doesn't looks good ...

donaud
08-23-2011, 19:21:00
Had NO idea what to make of the clue in the cave, and having watched the walkthrough... STILL DON'T !!

Yvonne
08-23-2011, 23:01:01
No idea about that cave either...had to look at the walkthrough too...:P
I didn't get the warning that huggy wrote about..:)

tipper75
08-24-2011, 02:05:37
Games too buggy for me, I have the inventory all piled up:(

Kzin
08-24-2011, 04:15:45
The warning does not come from the game but from a popup...me is checking

BchBum
08-24-2011, 15:52:09
out w help...

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Sassy Unicorn
08-29-2011, 05:19:45
the cave is showing solar system and the part where it shows you symbols represent the names to the planets for anyone that did not know :D