PDA

View Full Version : Homer Simpson Saw Game

OscarW
09-03-2011, 12:34:19
Homer's family has been kidnapped by the evil puppet, who's keeping it captive somewhere in Springfield. Help Homer rescue Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie!

Play here (http://www.inkagames.com/flash_games/homero_simpson_saw_game.html)

bizarrochick
09-03-2011, 16:04:24
got stuck going into the kitchen and didn't quite understand what i was supposed to be doing, so then went and played Barts saw game and that gave me a better idea of gameplay. finished Barts now going to try this one again!!
Biz x x

Edit - it wont let me load the page now...... maybe its not the day for me and Homer?? i'll try again later!!

Deadsoul
09-05-2011, 22:53:39
Anybody knows what to do with Homers Smoking Sisters or the monkey in the church? Don't get it...
Thanks for any advice! :)

Edit: Nevermind, got it...

Purp
09-06-2011, 07:12:02
For the Monkey,you get the pot from behind Apu's store (by the garbage dumpster), Look at it (goes into "About Item" view-not sure how else to word that) take the lid off, put the rope in (in front of Apu's store), use the green flute you got from Apu after the soccer player knocks out snake, go into the church, place basket down and play green flute, then climb rope to get monkey.

For sisters, you You have to knock out demonic Ned Flanders with the balloon (on right side of statue at park), and take the Holy Water from a Greatful Reverend Lovejoy, fill the balloon with Holy Water, go to Casa Simpson, go to the right, and when the timer is going (00:02 at the top) throw the balloon of Holy Water at Demonic Ned Flanders. He turns to normal, and you ask to borrow money from him and promise to pay back on February 30. With the money you go back to Apu's store and buy a mask and net (you can get the broom, but don't need it). Use the mask and beer tank you got from Moe's and knock out your sisters-in-law.
I hope this helps, and :welcome: to Gamershood, Deadsoul.

blondienic
09-06-2011, 13:33:56
ok this is a fun game can anyone pls tell me how 2 get Duffmans cat down do u need 2 do this before u go & see Krusty

Also can you save this game??

I'm having trouble throwing Little Santa's Helper @ Krusty I'm sure that's what you have to do

I'm out that was good got stuck a few times, I think I'll play Bart now

New1000
09-06-2011, 14:18:20
Ok so im having alot of trouble right now.
I got Death Sickle, basket with rope, a ladder, a cat (unchanged), balloon, membership card, slingshot, cloak, pig and Santa's Little Helper. I dont know how to get the cat down, how to get money for moe, how to stop the giant donut from crushing me, how to get the monkey down, how to beat Devil Flanders and how to beat the twin sisters. Help me please!
Edit: Dont bother right now. i used the cloak on Moe. I think i can handle it from here on now
Edit2: ok now im stuck again got paintbrush (no paint), net, mask, Teeny, Snake knocked out, flute, Duff beer tank, empty glass, lipstick, Sickle, ladder, cat (with bow and lipstick), membership card, slingshot, pig and dog. Still dont know how to get the Duffcat, how to stop giant donut and how to beat the twin sisters.
Edit3: ok i beat the sisters and now i got the Gym available. I do need help with cat and donut still, but other then that im good
Edit4: Now i need help and no im not gonna be able to just say "oh i figured it out" in the next 10 seconds. Im at the part after the boat ride to the island with the tree and big hole. Dont know how to get past it. Help?
Edit5: and now im in the castle... well, outside with the dog. I know i must use the bone, but i dont know what to put on the bone so that it will allow me to use it
Edit6: almost done. now i need the shield... but i dont know how to get the shield! help?
Edit7: and i beat the game after finding out your suppose to click the torch with a different colour flame to get the shield

magsta
09-06-2011, 21:51:10
how do i get into apus store

New1000
09-07-2011, 00:32:15
magsta: Apus store: Get the soccer ball from behind the church sign outside the church on the right (it's the white line next to the sign), use Death's Cloak on Moe, grab glass of water, give the soccer ball to the soccer player after talking about showing one of the person's famous kicks, give the soccer player the glass of water.
and thats it.

Sputnik
09-08-2011, 04:12:40
I'm stuck trying to get Krusty. Any ideas?

Purp
09-08-2011, 06:54:58
You Get the paddle from the guy at the nursing home, through the window. When you see Grandpa, you take his teeth. Put them in Santa's Little Helper, then sic SLH on Krusty.

Sputnik
09-09-2011, 02:41:12
Thanks Purp! OK now I'm at the pit across the lake and have no idea how to get across

Purp
09-09-2011, 03:17:21
Use spider pig to help you across.

Purp
09-16-2011, 08:10:46
I have some trouble with the gameWhere are you stuck?