PDA

View Full Version : Citrus Impossible

GamersHood
08-20-2005, 20:51:10
Link:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=440

or:
http://citrus.stock.cz/ci/

Nice adventure game in foreign language, but still possible to solve.

Unregistered
08-23-2005, 11:48:17
I've found a few objects, but have no clue what to do with them... is there a translation....

MountainDewMan
08-24-2005, 21:18:17
I don't speak derkaderkaese

lol

Well I don't know what to do , ohh well

rosiemay05
09-29-2005, 18:47:57
citrus impossible is .................................................. ............................. ..............impossible!!!!!

Unregistered
10-06-2005, 21:29:16
We need someone that speaks Spanish or Porteguese or Russian or something here!

It appears to be a blend, what language uses a lot of Z's??? LOL

And I think the goal is to make a citrus drink? There's the vice....

I thought maybe the stick was for knocking down a lemon and that didn't work.

I can't seem to give anyone my items...and trying to place something on the grapple hook in the hangar didn't work either.

So I have a jar, a camera lens, an ID card, a stick, a flashlight.

All I can figure out is that she seems to be a thirsty chica.

BRIAN123
10-08-2005, 08:52:57
I don't speak derkaderkaese

lol

Well I don't know what to do , ohh well
hi mountin dew how are you email me i'm brian 123

i can speak spanish

Unregistered
10-08-2005, 09:42:11
i can speak spanish

Hi Brian~ Then have you loaded the game and looked at what it might be?

I could make out "MacGyver, fast food" LOL...and I think a few "holas, senoritas" but since I've played that game I also tried to play one in German and just got thru getting Dizzy to his gramp's house!

c'ya

Unregistered
10-18-2005, 03:05:36
I can speak spanish too but I dont know in which language is this game

lilmissstudent
10-18-2005, 20:30:02
Please help! I think it's in portuguese! Or russian, or something like that. I have no idea, but i am SO stuck it unbelievable! HELP! :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Unregistered
10-27-2005, 18:56:16
Hello

I have LENS, FLASHLIGHT, STICK, JAR, CARD.

I was able to place all those items in the look a like warehouse. Where there is a bar with a girl at the back you can enter that place. On the table place your items and it will create a "Microscope"

Thats the only thing I can do so far.

Unregistered
11-07-2005, 02:01:36
I don't know what Russian or wathever have to be compared with Portuguese, they're totally different. I'm brazilian, & didn't have a clue on which language that can be. Maybe Polish. I think we'll have to try the most of our deduction.
Thx 4 the clues

Unregistered
01-10-2006, 20:17:16
Well, I'm pretty sure it's Polish, I recognized two words: dobre --> fine, okay and tak --> yes I gues... If it's not then don't blame me because I'm not Polish, I'm Dutch, but I do have some Polish friends and I've been in Poland twice, yeah interesting story, but I still can't speak Polish or solve the game soooo....

Unregistered
01-10-2006, 21:36:31
it's czech

Unregistered
01-12-2006, 17:48:24
hahaha-really nice!Hahaha spanish,russian,polish...it's czech.Instead of playin' you should study a little bit;)you losers!

Katarzyna
02-17-2006, 21:54:17
I'm from Poland ! It isn't polish language ! When you have a microscope, go to the garden, talk to the guy, he will take a photo of her, then go to a microscope and look at the insect you have in inventory. Then talk to the master, then talk to the pilot, then to the barman, then go to the plane and........ I always crush. Help me, please ! My e-mail - katg1@gazeta.pl
I'm waiting !
Sorry for my mistakes :)

Profi
02-22-2006, 02:22:09
The bloody strange language of the game is czech, indeed. Despite I'am a native speaker, I started 100x before I went through.
The game is nothing else that an advertising of a alcoholic liquor Fernet Citrus (not too bad, by the way) . Your objective is to find the reason of a dieback of citrus trees in the Fernet company plantations. (It's a sabotage).
Take all things you can take, set up a microscope, put all questios to the characters. The key is hidden in one of the anwers of the fat sleeping worker Pedro Gonzales: "The bug-hunter is sexually-deviant". Then Lee-Met can successfuly ask Frank Smith for the beetle. And she must give him something, of course ...The microscope will show you that the beetle is a robot. Now you can use the old airplane and find the base of a collusion. After attack of helicopters and heavy battles you'll get the enemy base.
The end of The Part One (the other parts of the game are available only to registered players).
Spend a nice time with the game in my complicated mother tongue !

Katarzyna
02-26-2006, 15:59:09
What to do ! I'm in plane and I always crash !