• Show
Clear All

• Chestnut Avenue (101)

Hi there
    New escape game
    http://www.mochimedia.com/games/play...nut-avenue-101

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Last edited by tipper75; 10-03-2011, 00:29:13. Reason: Moved post to new games, please post all new game in New Games,, added spoiler notes.

Okey this is a bit of pixelhunt
    I have

Dont know what to do

ok used

digg
    Last edited by Kristin; 10-03-2011, 19:42:43.

Comment

Comment

what it should looks like when you finished the dot line/# and where to start and finished....pls... help me..

Comment

Kjhoe, If you've found the numbers in the bathroom, they have a valid pattern you can use for the dots on the wall. It looks right to me, but I still can't figure out what the result means.

Comment

tnxz fert..... i thank it's look like a plant in the room where you have to connect the wire... start with 26,19,21,29,22,24,32,25,27,35,28,30,38,31,and 33 dont erase ... check inventory open the green box if already got that... if not connect first the wire and you will get the box and the clue for the box is in the lamp shade ligthing the wall...

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kjhoe_8273 View Post
            tnxz fert..... i thank it's look like a plant in the room where you have to connect the wire... start with 26,19,21,29,22,24,32,25,27,35,28,30,38,31,and 33 dont erase ... check inventory open the green box if already got that... if not connect first the wire and you will get the box and the clue for the box is in the lamp shade ligthing the wall...
            im out... hoooo....it's hard ... i google a lot...

Comment

Working...
            X