Escape the Parkland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape the Parkland

I made an escapegame and i'm looking for people to test it.
    Please don't post the URL / GAME somewhere else,
    since I'm choosing the Gamershoodforum to test it.

Feel free for any comments remarks etcera!!

have fun!

PLAY IT HERE:
    http://escape.erikminkels.nl/escapepark/

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Last edited by tipper75; 10-18-2011, 13:46:18. Reason: I moved your post to New Games, where all new games should be posted.
    Please play my Escape the Room-Rooms on
    www.EscapeGames.eu
    ------------------------
    het leven is als een neus,
    haal eruit wat erin zit!

Buggy.

Comment

Thanks.
      What did you find buggy exactly?
      Please play my Escape the Room-Rooms on
      www.EscapeGames.eu
      ------------------------
      het leven is als een neus,
      haal eruit wat erin zit!

Comment

Hi Fixdeman,

Thanks for posting your game here..
        I have tried it but I can't pass that mini game..I am useless with using my arrow keys..
        I don't think I can continue without winning that game by the looks of it...so I am unable to continue..

BTW (not the tax): I love your signature..
        From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
        sigpic

Comment

Giving up...I managed to beat the minigame...clicked on everything but can't get the last part I need...sorry me to dumb for this one.....

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Have wood pole and string. After combining, if I drag it over to the (empty) 3rd inventory box, a hook magically appears.

Even w/ hook, can't fish the thing out of the pond.
            Maybe missing something with the fishing video.

Played again, and found a piece of iron, and can't find a use for it anywhere (tried combining w/ stick/wire - nada).
            Last edited by donaud; 10-19-2011, 07:34:44.

Comment

Gave it another try with Donauds hints and when you drag it the third or fourth box againthe hook disappears...sorry something wrong

Comment

Everything seems to work (including the TAB key ).

I too had a lot of trouble with the minigame. Digital steering was never one of my favourites. Maybe you can be a little more generous with the time to beat. Most people will give up after several tries.

The hot spots to find the pliers and the wire need to be bigger. I wouldn't have found them without the tab key.

We can't leave the little girl crying. How about adding a flower which we can trade her for the string?

Comment

I give up because I dislike digital steering, too. My best time was 13 sec. But that involved luck. I am sure I could beat the highscore of 12 seconds if I kept trying, but I just don't want to try anymore. Sorry.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

I replayed thanks for the tab hint Uncle Rim, it's been ages since I played a game where it worked. Besides I'm always afraid Darth Vader will appear and tell me not to press Tab I like the idea with giving the little girl a flower, good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Adventure View Post
                      I give up because I dislike digital steering, too. My best time was 13 sec. But that involved luck. I am sure I could beat the highscore of 12 seconds if I kept trying, but I just don't want to try anymore. Sorry.
                      same here ...really sorry

Comment

10 seconds flat in the minigame

Thanks for the tab hint... NEVER would have found those pliers !!

Comment

Working...
                        X