PDA

View Full Version : Ronmiradonno Volcanic Ash – Workshop Escape

Timdogg
10-19-2011, 03:55:57
Ronmiradonno Volcanic Ash - Workshop Escape is another Japanese point and click type room escape game by Ronmiradonno

Play Here (http://lonmila.web.fc2.com/game.html)

Purp
10-19-2011, 06:21:32
So far I have gone around the first room, gotten shapes with numbers, gotten a wooden ash cloud and placed it in the box, found an atm that I can't use (yet), spilled some toys, entered a second room (no pass requiered), gotten part of a screwdriver (the driver part,not the grip part), found a computer, a pass for a third room, gotten in the third room, found a locked basement (pass requiered) and a computer (pass requiered). What else can I do in here...?

Ok, I got half a note from the big painting at the far end of the wall (look at caption with triangle, it's above that) and tape from spilled toys. Sticker comes off back of CD case next to computer. It gives the clue 361 for the computer (thanks Mi at EG24), which unlocked the underground storage area. There's a strange machine, and, when you turn around, a screwdriver handle. You go upstairs and use the screwdriver on the "Be Squared" note on wall, to get the base of the volcano that opens the box open. (I hope that makes sense). You get some shades that you take into the second room for "Reflect". You get some shapes on the wavy painting (I really hope that made sense).

You use the code down below and get a sheet of metal and the second half of the piece of paper you already have. Use the washing machine to make a key and escape. Don't forget the cat.

Timdogg
10-19-2011, 06:59:16
I needed help on the computer code too, other than that it was a pretty good game!:)

ldtt
10-21-2011, 14:52:14
Oh no! I can't read Japanese. Bummer.