PDA

View Full Version : Alagaesia Adventure Game

Xara
11-17-2006, 03:58:57
So yea I was reading this book called Eragon and it turns out that it's part one in a trilogy went on the site and found this game you have to type as you go along though I already finished it so if there are any questions feel free to ask me. :) Enjoy

http://www.alagaesia.com/game/

B.T.W. (by the way)
Please use spoiler tags if you want to give someone else help with the game to keep it fun and not ruin the game for someone that may not want or need help.
How to do a spoiler for those of us that don't know
{spoiler= title}text{/spoiler} except when you do yours use these becakets instead [ ]

Jardu1388
11-19-2006, 08:21:59
wow, haven't posted anything in forever, and here I am....FIRST....this game reminds me of the old days...we had these kinds of games on cassette tape that we played in basic language, as it was called. will try it out, these can be fun if you have the time to spend on it.

aceka
11-19-2006, 14:19:07
Hi, Im looking for a book that a man called the twin told me to get him and ive found a scrap of paper telling me to find the symbol of an airborne warrior to open the door. can some one tell me where the symbol is or give me a hint?

Xara
11-19-2006, 21:02:57
So you need help in the great hall here's a quick little tip. In one of the rows of books look for a tapestry and say the magic word to get to the book you're looking for Hope that helps and if not just pm me.

aceka
11-20-2006, 05:51:50
Thanks xara, that was so obvious. I tried saying the password in front of the door but never thought of saying it in front of the tapestry lol.

bubbie92
11-20-2006, 06:20:03
i hate these kind of game where theres nothing but words because some thing i don't understand.oh and what do i do after i get the lantern from the dwarf and go in to the next room

(btw i love the books eragon and eldest although i barely read eldest anymore)

Xara
11-20-2006, 19:05:55
the best hint that I can give is to search each room and look around

interdoggz
11-21-2006, 03:14:57
stuck in a maze cant get out help me

__________________________________________________ ____________________________
i came here to chew gum and kickass and guess what............im all out of gum

Xara
11-21-2006, 03:20:58
Just press hint and the in game guide for that will help you right out. Let me know if you need more help.

Sora
11-22-2006, 00:05:13
Cool, this is my favorite book!

interdoggz
11-22-2006, 01:59:10
Just press hint and the in game guide for that will help you right out. Let me know if you need more help.
stil stuck found singing lady cant find the whatever it is she wants

__________________________________________________ ______________
i came here to chew gum and kickass and guess what.........im all out of gum

Xara
11-22-2006, 04:42:38
1.Type Begin to get started
2.Go south
3.Talk to the Dwarf
4.Take a look at your sourroundings
5.Take the lantern
6.Go south
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The Armory
1.Go Northwest
2.Take the rope
3.Look at the tapestry as it might be useful later
4.Go southeast
5. Go east
6.Take the tunics
7. Wear tunics
8.Go west
9.Go southwest

The Ledge
1.Tie the rope to the pickaxe to make a grappling hook
2.Throw the grappling hook
3.Climb up the rope
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Maze
1.Go west
2.Go south
3.Go south
4.Go east
5.Go east
6.Go south
7.Go south
8.Go south
9.Go south
10.Go south
11.Go west
12.Go south
13.Go south
14.Go east
15.Go east
16.Go east
17.Go east
18.Go east
19.Go east
20.Go north
21.Go north
22.Take crystal and go east
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Mineral Pool & Angela (Don't Drink The Water...)
1.Go east and enter the tent
2.Talk to Angela
3.Exit the tent by going west
4.Go north to the wall
5.Use the crystal you picked up to see which fungus to pick
6.Use the tunics you picked up earlier to get the fungus
7.Go south
8.Go east back to the tent
9.Give Angela the fungus in return for a sleeping powder.
10.Go west
11.Go south
12.Blow the dust
13.Go west
14.Take the war horn
15.Climb up the stairs
16.Blow the horn
17.Go west
The Great Hall/Study
1.Go north
2.Open the North Doors
3.Go north
4.Using the titles of the aisles search the rows of books using the command go south to exit an aisle until you come upon a twin and then talk to him.
5.Look at the tapestry in aisle G-M
6.Say xyzzy to the tapestry to reveal a secret chamber
7.Go north
8.Take silver book
9.Go south
10.Go south
11.Go back to twin and give him the book
12.Go west
13.Use the statue with the doors
14.Go west
15.Climb up the staircase
16.Go North
17. Celebrate because you're done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rog: :lu:

Felicitas
11-22-2006, 22:59:54
I love the books! Can't wait for the last in the trilogy.
DRAGONS ROCK FOREVER

eragon10000
03-26-2007, 22:31:44
wow, haven't posted anything in forever, and here I am....FIRST....this game reminds me of the old days...we had these kinds of games on cassette tape that we played in basic language, as it was called. will try it out, these can be fun if you have the time to spend on it.

How do I get past the Urgals in the Alagaesia Adventure game?

flameknight73
04-10-2007, 23:54:02
hi
wow i feel dumb :\
Cant belive i didnt do that

Xara
04-11-2007, 00:33:46
Didn't do what??

lionette
04-11-2007, 17:26:30
really good game
I loved the books aswell!
I'm looking forward to the third one.
Anyone know when it comes out?

007usa
05-02-2007, 17:53:46
hi sora how do i get tunics it won't let me get them am in the wrong bit they are in the armoury...aren't they?

Xara
05-02-2007, 19:11:55
Sorry about that thanks for noticing I've editied the second part of the walk through which now includes another direction that you need to take to get to the tunics. Hope you enjoy the game and have a nice day o and take a peak at the walkthrough.-

isidar
05-07-2007, 22:42:29
what's the command to get up the ledge? I've tried everything i can think of but i can't get it!

Xara
05-08-2007, 02:39:40
Try going back a page and reading the full walkthrough.

isidar
05-14-2007, 00:10:40
Try going back a page and reading the full walkthrough.
I tried to tie the pickax and rope together but it said, " You would achieve nothing by this." I have gotten this everytime!! HELP!!

tigersblood6
05-31-2007, 17:38:39
im by the west doors with the stone statue in the great hall how do i place the stone in the right place?

Mithryn
09-20-2007, 05:22:36
Trying to save the game for my wife but everytime I try to SAVE (by typing in SAVE at the prompt) I get a "Saved failed")

Anyone able to do this successfully?

Mistery
09-20-2007, 16:36:49
Unfortunately not.

TreeSqueak
01-14-2008, 05:27:36
im by the west doors with the stone statue in the great hall how do i place the stone in the right place?

it is silly they dont let u use a proper command like "put statue in door" you have to simply say "use statue" while in the big room

spotty elephant
03-13-2008, 12:02:00
I am really bad at this game! What do you do in the mineral pool when you get out of the maze? I got a crystal but i can't work out what to do now!

HELP:man:[/FONT]:man:

spotty elephant
03-13-2008, 12:04:19
You have to make a grappling hook! if you don't have the rope search the other rooms to find one. Then type in something like tie rope to pickax or something. Then you go up or throw or something. Thats all i can remember

bgirl990
03-19-2008, 21:43:07
hey peoples can u help me! i need to find out the magic word to say to the tapeistree or whatever its called and how do i edit the tattered tunics?................. send me the answer

eragonforever23
04-22-2008, 22:55:17
Are you serious? Those books are TERRIBLE. They have the same setting of Lord of the Rings/Pern(even most of the names are corrupted from Tolkien) and they have almost exactly the same plot as the first Star Wars trilogy. if you want to find out what happens in the third book, watch Return of the Jedi. Plus, the writing is terrible, the story has tremendous gaps in logic, and none of the characters have any depth of personality. It's a sad, sad series.

are u kidding me? i had to sign up JUST to tell u that YOU ARE COMPLETELY WRONG (in my opinion). if you dont like it, thats fine with me, but dont insult someone you've never met before and DONT even start about lord of the rings, because i think that was the worst thing that has ever happened in the history of foreverrrr!!! also, starwars was one of the worst movies i have seen in my LIFE! so, please do not say ANYTHING about the Inheritance seriese AGAIN! if you do, i think i might explode. Thank you.:ura:

really good game
depends on where u live. go to shur'tugal.com to find the release dates for the third book

BTW i cant wait for it either. i suggest ore-ordering it. but, dont kill the mailman like i almost did when the 7th harry potter book came out :D

depends on where u live. go to shur'tugal.com to find the release dates for the third book

BTW i cant wait for it either. i suggest ore-ordering it. but, dont kill the mailman like i almost did when the 7th harry potter book came out :D
sorry, its just shurtugal.com :D sometimes i think i was dropped on my head when i was born :D i hope not.

:) haha smiley

I LUV ERAGON!!

splatt
04-30-2008, 01:45:55
The CAPS words are what you type in.

1.BEGIN: Type Begin to get started
2.S/SOUTH: Go south
3.TALK: Talk to the Dwarf
4.LOOK: Take a look at your sourroundings
5.TAKE LANTERN: Take the lantern
6.S/SOUTH: Go south
The Armory
1.NW/NORTHWEST: Go Northwest
2.TAKE ROPE: Take the rope
3.LOOK AT TAPESTRY: Look at the tapestry as it might be useful later
4.SE/SOUTHEAST: Go southeast
5.E/EAST: Go east
6.TAKE TUNICS: Take the tunics
7.WEAR TUNICS: Wear tunics
8.W/WEST: Go west
9.SW/SOUTHWEST: Go southwest

The Ledge
1.TIE ROPE TO PICKAXE: Tie the rope to the pickaxe to make a grappling hook
2.THROW PICKAXE: Throw the grappling hook
3.UP: Climb up the rope
The Maze
1.W/WEST: Go west
2.S/SOUTH: Go south
3.S/SOUTH: Go south
4.E/EAST: Go east
5.E/EAST: Go east
6.S/SOUTH: Go south
7.S/SOUTH: Go south
8.S/SOUTH: Go south
9.S/SOUTH: Go south
10.S/SOUTH: Go south
11.W/WEST: Go west
12.S/SOUTH: Go south
13.S/SOUTH: Go south
14.E/EAST: Go east
15.E/EAST: Go east
16.E/EAST: Go east
17.E/EAST: Go east
18.E/EAST: Go east
19.E/EAST: Go east
20.N/NORTH: Go north
21.N/NORTH: Go north
22.TAKE CRYSTAL - E/EAST: Take crystal and go east
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Mineral Pool & Angela (Don't Drink The Water...)
1.E/EAST: Go east and enter the tent
2.TALK: Talk to Angela
3.W/WEST: Exit the tent by going west
4.N/NORTH: Go north to the wall
5.USE CRYSTAL: Use the crystal you picked up to see which fungus to pick
6.USE TUNICS: Use the tunics you picked up earlier to get the fungus
7.S/SOUTH: Go south
8.E/EAST: Go east back to the tent
9.GIVE FUNGUS: Give Angela the fungus in return for a sleeping powder.
10.W/WEST: Go west
11.S/SOUTH: Go south
12.BLOW DUST: Blow the dust
13.W/WEST: Go west
14.TAKE HORN: Take the war horn
15.UP: Climb up the stairs
16.BLOW HORN: Blow the horn
17.W/WEST: Go west
The Great Hall/Study
1.N/NORTH: Go north
2.OPEN NORTH DOORS: Open the North Doors
3.N/NORTH: Go north
4.N-S: Using the titles of the aisles search the rows of books using the command go south to exit an aisle until you come upon one of the twins and then talk to him. The twin is in aisle N-S.
5.LOOK AT TAPERSTRY: Look at the tapestry in aisle G-M
6.SAY XYZZY: Say xyzzy to the tapestry to reveal a secret chamber
7.N/NORTH: Go north
8.TAKE SILVER BOOK: Take the silver book
9.S/SOUTH: Go south
10.S/SOUTHGo south
11.N-S: Go back to twin and give him the book
12. S/SOUTH: Exit back to the Great Hall.
13.W/WEST: Go west
14.USE STATUE: Use the statue with the doors
15.W/WEST: Go west
16.UP: Climb up the staircase
17.N/NORTH: Go North
18.Finish.

Thanks to Xara for the walkthrough, I just added in what commands to type in, as some people don't know what to use.

splatt
04-30-2008, 02:00:58
really good game

It comes out September 20, 2008, and there will also be a fourth book, becuase Paolini couldn't fit the entire story into one book, so he split the last book into two.

splatt
04-30-2008, 02:07:51
Wikipedia, Book 4 (Inheritance Cycle) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_4_%28Inheritance_Cycle%29)

Chulopaolo14
05-21-2008, 20:11:29
I need to know how to get past the maze in the alagaesia adventure quest??

Onizarawa
06-15-2008, 21:32:52
Based to that theory, almost all fantasy books are copies of each other. Dwarves wouldn't be dwarves, if they were as tall as humans and so on. Elves wouldn't be elves, if they were not nature-loving and bit mysterious. That is just how these almost-humans are. Many fantasy books are based to the same story - there is something odd going on and somebody goes and faces the evil and blah blah blah. There is evil guys running all over the countries and killing people, everybody is like "Omg!", and when all things turn almost happy the "higher form" guys appear and the war goes on and on and on... Someone betrays someone else, somebody saves good guys by joining the war bit late... All these things are normal in fantasy books.

I won't say that there would be no copying at all, and Christopher Paolini would be like the god to me, because I also love LOTR, as well as I love many many other fantasy books, including Eragon and the other book (don't know the name in english, sorry :'D).

So, don't take my babbling too seriously, ok? I'm not talking directly to someone, just bringing up my own thoughts about these things.

//Btw, sorry about the spelling mistakes. I don't speak english as my native language, so my writing isn't perfect. And it's night at here, so it also makes my spelling worse.

bobdied
02-24-2009, 01:43:53

Hi Xara, I need help when you are at Angela and the crystals and the fungus. I can't find out what to do because I keep puting the crystal in the jar but that won't work. It's saying that the crystal can be put up to my eye but that's not working! Reply to me as soon as possible PLZ!