PDA

View Full Version : Treasure of Big Totem 17

old biker
10-29-2011, 10:11:40
Treasure of Big Totem 17 is the next episode of Treasure of Big Totem point and click adventure game created by Federico Rutenberg, the creator of Esklavos and Doctor Ku game series. In this chapter, there are two possible endings, depending on the decision you take on a certain part of the game .

Good luck

http://www.esklavos.com/bigtotem17/

NannaJoy
10-30-2011, 01:46:19
So far have just found one thing to pick up.

tipper75
10-30-2011, 01:49:52
Nanna, i have not fished yetthere is a hair ne on the woman to the left

NannaJoy
10-30-2011, 02:35:05
Thanks Tipper. I should have refreshed sooner. Watching GaTech football and got distracted.
have paper for melody
have 3 different chirps on paper but hand says that is not the melody.

Sorry Tipper - I can't help at this point. Still working on it slowly.
GaTech doing very well. My order was wrong. I've now used it and got something.
8 legs?
moved log and fishbones throw something. More things to puzzle over. Time to take the dog out ... 11 p.m.

GaTech won! Their homecoming - my youngest was there - where he grad. from. Meanwhile I found the 8 legged thing. May not finish tonight - should have made notes. What is by that one guy's feet? I keep clicking thinking something will turn up. Thought it was the fish but he is still saying that.
hand, snake skull, fish, plant ? Not sure this is correct.

tipper75
10-30-2011, 02:57:13
I have all my items placed on the totem, now what??????

The birds were tough, and I do not remember the order. But it is only one per bird. You are on the right track:)

Purp
10-30-2011, 05:03:06
I have got the hairnet from the blonde woman on the left, took the branch, combined the two, caught the fish, pushed the button on the left of the totem, got the hand, gave the hand the fish, found three feathers (one on the right beach, near the fish bones, one on top of the totem, one in the water near the blond man, now need one more, and have paper and pencil. Ok, got the fourth one in the woods near the blonde woman on the left. Now, for that melody...:?

Ok, got the birds. Right left middle. Click on the bird, and while it's singing, click on it with pencil and paper. The woman on the right near the sweaty bird guy has the tune.

The next steps were easy, the spider and fly just move the big branch, take the spider web (between the two blonds), and place it on the "Y". Touch the fish bones, and a fly will land on the web. Touch the hole in the trunk and a spider will come out.
Placed all items on the totem, and now, stuck. :frustrated:

AHA!!if you remove the items from the totem in this order (hand head snake fish leaves) you move onto the second scene.

Now in second scene. Talk to the statue, and he will tell you what you need. A spear, helmet, and shield. For the spear, you dig around near the woman, and get an arrowhead. Use it to cut down the cane, and then combine the two and give it to the man. For the helmet, pick the coconut off the tree off to the right and break it on the sharp stone in the water. For the shield, use the small stone on the sign closest to you. For the food, combine the stone and bread, and throw it in the water behind you. Use the net to catch a fish, and use that to catch the beast.

For the third scene, you you can place the items in the soccer (football) ball and cause an earthquake and leave the island, or you can place them in the cave door, open it, get caught by the alien, hear get thrown in jail along with your compatriots, get the paper off to the left and the tube off to the right, make a paper cannon, shoot the second button, click the bat, click the third button, click the stone, and open the jail doors. Go back out and read what it says on the pipe, and ask Otto (big bird guy) for a sock. He wants three liquified roots, and there's two in the scene with the soccer ball (one on top of cave, and one to the right of it--they look like carrots growing) and one in the water scene. Give them to Otto one by one, and you get his sock. Put it in the pipe, and then go out of cave, get the items you used to open the cave, and put them in the soccer (football) ball using the guide on the tree. Push the button and an earthquake hits and you are done.

tipper75
10-30-2011, 05:21:37
Still stuck, leaving this tab open :P

NannaJoy
10-30-2011, 05:30:57
12:30 - tired. Hoopefully I can get back to where I am tomorrow (or later today so to speak). Maybe a clue to nudge be on. I just have the net in my items list at this point (see above post) Night all.

Purp
10-30-2011, 05:56:19
@Tipper and Nanna--Remove the items from the totem in the order of hand, head, snake, fish, leaves you're sure to move on.

NannaJoy
10-31-2011, 03:10:40
Thanks Purp. I didn't notice your post earlier for some reason. Had my nap, dinner and some tv - and now back to where I was stuck but should move on thanks to you.
OK - thought I was ready to battle but evidently not .. LOL maybe a sign to pop up and get Bailey out back and take last pill for the day.
I was blind as a bat. tee-hee presume that is shoot rather than click. Meanwhile the rock has me hunting. OK - the one I thought was the ball. But can't do the rest - timing?
At last! Out with long version. good enough and 1 A.m. - must be bedtime.

aurion
11-05-2011, 17:38:47
I'm stuck with a message saying that the bird melody isn't right. Anyone got another piece of paper?
:(

Okay .. got it eventually .. but where's the treasure? What a disappointing end.

EscapeGirl
08-15-2012, 00:35:58
Gonna have to replay this one. It froze on me after I escaped the jail cell and went over two screens.... :(