• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleuth - Shades of Mystery

Game link:

http://sleuth.hypotheticalsoftware.com/

OR

http://shades.playsleuth.com/

Open-ended, detective role playing game (RPG) where you solve mysteries by searching for clues, questioning suspects and interviewing witnesses.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

This is pretty neat - I'm surprised no-one has commented yet. It does require a fair bit of reading, so if that's not your thing - don't bother. There are no shootouts, etc.

It's a read, ask, conclude kinda game.

Comment

Good Game ^.^

I think this game is pretty neat. It's true though, it does have a lot of reading. However, if you like that sort of thing(like me) its pretty cool. ^,^

Comment

I was wondering if anyone could help me find where La Cosa Nostra is located to talk to them..

-X-
        "A private paradise of dreams

In an air that falls apart"

Comment

Wow its been a while since anyone posted - does anyone know if this game is still live? I get the homepage for it loaded (the first time I went to it, it said that the servers were down for maintenance so I assumed it was still up), but since then, whenever I try to go anywhere other than the front page, the links are dead.....

Can anyone tell me if its on or off?

Disregard the last question lol, it seems its up and running now o.0
          Last edited by Adventure; 09-23-2010, 10:15:31. Reason: merged posts

Comment

I like the game.You have to read the clues take interviews and finally decide who is the criminal.You can also buy skills but for that you have to accumulate a lot of skill points.I solved the three cases today.Actually you cannot solve more than three with the free membership.But thats o.k.I really liked it

Comment

It's hard! no one wants a favor!

Comment

Does anyone know how you can become a member of the different societies?
                Don't be a fool , wrap your tool!

Comment

i first check everyones alibi. the ones without one i ask others about them. usually the beginner cases are very easy to solve this way.

Comment

Fun little game. I like games that make you think, rather then...shoot 'em up type games.

Rats. You only get four games then you have to pay to play.
                    Last edited by Purp; 03-31-2008, 08:19:29.
                    Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

Hi All,

I've played this game for a long time now and I'm still addicted to it, if anyone here who love this game and need help, don't hesitate to send smail to me in-game.

Regards,
                      Joseph Chen

Comment

Working...
                      X